Roms and Gbatemp?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I don't know if you can control what adverts popup with Google Ads, but if you can't control them I'd probably recommend GBAtemp switching to AdBrite, because I'm pretty sure you can choose what adverts you want and don't want.

D

Deleted User

Wow, it would be a real bummer if this would cause any problems for the site.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I've seen this, but theres nothing we can do. We dont really have control over whatever ads are displayed.
However I really doubt clicking a "ds roms!" link will take you to an actual DS rom site as this is against the google adsense policy agreement...
more like informational websites you'd find when googling such terms.
They use these words to drag you into their website and then you end up finding no rom downloads at all.

either way the content of these ads is not under our responsibility. This is Google adsense...

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Costello said:
I've seen this, but theres nothing we can do. We dont really have control over whatever ads are displayed.
However I really doubt clicking a "ds roms!" link will take you to an actual DS rom site as this is against the google adsense policy agreement...
more like informational websites you'd find when googling such terms.
They use these words to drag you into their website and then you end up finding no rom downloads at all.

unsure.gif
i hope their wont be an link for rom downloads

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, i actually decided to click on one today, and was taken to a website where you have to PAY to get a membership for a wii ROM site... like 29$. what a ripoff >.>

Sarvesh50

Aye!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But gamespot promotes their games and we well you know we are pirates so if nintendo could choose about closing on site then we we would be ythe favorite to close....
Its just i dont want to see Gbatemp closed.
Thats all....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: