asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Fission said:
Updated Wiki

NTSC - Treasure Hunter G English Beta 2 patch -> Original VC PAL Donkey Kong Country 2
Working + Saving + Running Proper Speed

VERY HAPPY
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

wow... n64 patches... are there any other games translated?

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if having trouble injecting SNES roms, try removing the headers on the rom file and also padding the rom (to 4194304 bytes if using DKC2) before injecting

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
stev418 said:
if having trouble injecting SNES roms, try removing the headers on the rom file and also padding the rom (to 4194304 bytes if using DKC2) before injecting

Uhm can you please do a little tutorial how to do this with what tools - I have snes tool but never understood it
unsure.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen any roms that need special chips work yet, and even then SF2 was incredibly buggy to start with.

If no one else has, I'm going to try injecting Der Langrisser(v1.1, with the 1.02 Translation Patch by DL Team) and post the results, but it's gonna take me a couple hours just to download DKC2 with my connection.
frown.gif

Treflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64\Sin and Punishment replaced with extended, toads tool hacked SM64: Boots and is fine until after Press Start screen
N64\Zelda OoT replaced with extended, toads tool hacked SM64: Boots and is fine until after Press Start screen

All NTSC

gwiz210

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that Diddy Kong Racing does not work with S&P, Pokemon Snap, Kirby 64, Starfox 64, yoshi's story or paper mario. Its too small for WaveRace and Mario 64. Could someone give F-Zero X or Crusin USA a try?

All NSTC btw

Skrubber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why is everyone so interested in injecting SNES roms? The official SNES emulator is horrible compared to SNESx9 GX for Hombrew Channel.

I've tried the following:

Mario Party (NTSC) into Super Mario 64 (Pal), didn't work, WAD too samll
Mario Part (NTSC) into Sin & Punnishment (Pal), didn't work, unable to install the wad on Wii

Will try more injections as fast as i get my hands on more wads. Plan to try Bust-A-Move 2 and Mischief Maker into Yoshi's Story and Mario Party into Crystal Shards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    Veho @ Veho: Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.