GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
imz said:
Notice they only talk about the R4, that cart will die out soon anyway as there is a lack of updates and many other flashcarts are more reliable and cheaper.
Um, the R4 died A LONG time ago.

If it's still on sale it means people are still buying it which means it's not dead just yet

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Meh big deal nintendo
tongue.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a flash card is just too damn convenient for me. I'll still support the franchise of a game by actually buying it. But the games that are not worth buying I'll just download and let it rot inside my micro SD being seldom used.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Imma send a form saying "lol"
happy.gif

If anyone wants to know what the form says, it says:
Nintendo is to eliminate the illegal act and remodeling products from illegal copying tools, such as video game market, in order to maintain an environment to enjoy the game and secure a healthy market, Nintendo's products and services related to abuse from everyone are seeking information about products or illegal.
If you provide the information, specific information to fill out your entry form the following as possible, please send us.

The information you provide, the support will gradually after confirming with Nintendo, not at all correspond. In addition, the conditions for contact information for any answer you provide is not so, Please note.

Also, My posts consist of:
"lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololol"
and in the second box
"ROFLMAO! XDDDDDDD PHAIL"

S

sumarth

nintendo does try its best to stop flashcarts - tha dsi firmware blocks and anti-piracy code in new games are proof of that

but, they would not want to attract too much attention because if they do every kid who reads about it on the news will want to buy one

if you never heard of a flashcart, how are you going to buy one

there is also brainwashing that the fbi will come and blow your door to toothpicks, which makes the fools scared

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
nintendo does try its best to stop flashcarts - tha dsi firmware blocks and anti-piracy code in new games are proof of that

but, they would not want to attract too much attention because if they do every kid who reads about it on the news will want to buy one

if you never heard of a flashcart, how are you going to buy one

there is also brainwashing that the fbi will come and blow your door to toothpicks, which makes the fools scared

Which will never happen unless

1. You sell roms for profit
2. Have a stockpile of flashcarts (I don't mean own every flashcart in existence, I mean owning hundreds and thousands of them which give the impression of the intent to sell)
3. Selling Flashcarts on the open market

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM