Gaming Rom Hack Sellers at Flea Market

Jerme

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i remember i saw a pkmn gold version for gba, i tested it on one of their GBAS, and i instantly thought to myself, "fuck it" and turned it off. it was a cheap platformer with a buff pikachu..

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, you can find Quartz and Chaos Black and all that jazz on the internet. The weirdest hack was Jade, a Gameboy Colour game where you're playing baseball one day. You get transported into another world where Pocket Monsters live in their own little villages and such. The battle system was hilarious, you have to phone your Pokemon to get them to battle for you.

Weird stuff, the hack should be floating around somewhere on the internets.

PART EDITED OUT

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice there were ROM links on the site. Guess I've broken my clean record now aha...

TheTrixRabbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, I've sadly seen a few of these at my local indoor swap meet. I got up some courage you could say, and confronted him. Telling him none of his games were the full version. And go into it about telling him it was wrong, and such. But I got asked to leave. So it looks like not much can be done about it sadly.

double_vision

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol. there are so many Pokemon its not even funny... there are ROMs for all of them so don't buy em... Pokemon black diamond was fun for a while.... (hack of diamond/pearl)

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
in pokemon diamond and jade(the hacked ones, before diamond/pearl came out)you can CALL your "monsters" on your phone, lol. and you cant save.

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw TONS of those at a flea market, they had ShinyGold, Orange, "perla". They also had MultiCarts (WAY OVERPRICED) and PopStations, and Neo Double Games

Xlr0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bootleg Pokemon games are like the dollar menu at mcdonalds they look really good and are cheap too, but once you try it for your yourself it's really atrocious.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only saw a, not making this up, 99999999999999999999999999999-in-one game system (I might actually be missing some nines). I checked out the demo. SUPER MARIO BOUTHERS 99!

unknownworlder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I only saw a, not making this up, 99999999999999999999999999999-in-one game system (I might actually be missing some nines). I checked out the demo. SUPER MARIO BOUTHERS 99!

Yeah, I've seen something like that. Its just full of shit and repeated games like Super Mario A, and Super Mario B, and so on. I think it was for the NES.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have to admit that the ShinyGold box posted by OP is pretty cool.
Except that's not Ho-Oh.
ohmy.gif

Bigdog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
Yeah, you can find Quartz and Chaos Black and all that jazz on the internet. The weirdest hack was Jade, a Gameboy Colour game where you're playing baseball one day. You get transported into another world where Pocket Monsters live in their own little villages and such. The battle system was hilarious, you have to phone your Pokemon to get them to battle for you.

Weird stuff, the hack should be floating around somewhere on the internets.

PART EDITED OUT

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice there were ROM links on the site. Guess I've broken my clean record now aha...

Pokemon Jade and Diamond are rom hacks of a completely different game series that was out exclusively in Japan.
Under the series Keijuu Telefang ,you coulg call your monsters to battle with the cell phone. But when Hong kong bootleggers were translating it , they did not put in the word Pokemon in the game besides the title ,along with some cussing. In fact ,the last Telefang game that came out was on the GBA.

Telefang

In fact the sequel version on the GBA was given a bootlegged translation that crashed within the first minutes of the game ,or so I heard.

oliebol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yep I saw this too. And I even bought one, just for fun
tongue.gif
I was on a holiday in Turkey and in almost every store you looked there were illegal copies of almost every game that exists. There were some really weird games, but also rather funny like super mario 64 gba. I only bought a pokemon game . It's like all the others, but this is on the orange islands. Kinda funny. My cousin and sister bought one too, pokemon shinygold and pokemon orange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...