• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Never mind about the links - the law is the law, suck it up buttercup. If you don't want a kid don't get pregnant or don't get woman pregnant. That's all there is to it.

Also I have to laugh at these people saying - my body my choice, the exact same people that were trying to force others to get vaccinated with an experimental vaccine. Hohoho.

Reactions: SonicFrisbee

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a great response, Nothing of substance but ad hominem attack, go try again when you have something of substance to say and an actual argument. Because "cry more commie" isn't a argument.
Pretty sure there are several instances of your side of the argument doing the same but I know you don't think you should be held to the same standards so that's par for the course that you would ignore that.

I have no leg in this argument anymore I'm done but figured I'd point that out. Both sides like to insult each other.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
The majority of those sites are literally propagandist news sites that cover for the twisted people in the government. It's funny how people accuse me of believing in propagandist news when they're exactly neck deep in the actual stuff. But I don't blame you for believing in them. It's easier to fool people than to convince they've been fooled.
Okay then, look outside, look outside right now, look if there's protests happening through out the country, or the sheer number of them, and go tell me again that it's "propaganda"
Your not pulling any wool over anyone's eyes. You don't support women, if you did, you would support the choice to abortions. End of story.

Reactions: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure there are several instances of your side of the argument doing the same but I know you don't think you should be held to the same standards so that's par for the course that you would ignore that.

I have no leg in this argument anymore I'm done but figured I'd point that out. Both sides like to insult each other.
Didn't you get pissy with me earlier for lumping you in with a hivemind? And yet here you are.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I guess the BLM/Antifa riots that went unchecked was ok? If the country goes into turmoil, it's not gonna be the way you think. And I don't know if other countries will help us, and I don't care since a civil war involves the country itself, and no one else really.

This isn't about the BLM/Antifa riots, nor does it have the same mentality. If anything, you should be more compassionate toward those riots as they were against the senseless killing of people, something Republicans seem to conveniently forget when they say abortions are the senseless killings of people.

You'll care when the government declares martial law on all the people leftover from the civil war who still have guns.

n00bsaib0t

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The majority of those sites are literally propagandist news sites that cover for the twisted people in the government. It's funny how people accuse me of believing in propagandist news when they're exactly neck deep in the actual stuff. But I don't blame you for believing in them. It's easier to fool people than to convince they've been fooled.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay then, look outside, look outside right now, look if there's protests happening through out the country, or the sheer number of them, and go tell me again that it's "propaganda"
Your not pulling any wool over anyone's eyes. You don't support women, if you did, you would support the choice to abortions. End of story.
Yup, psychotic liberals rioting again. And people will get sick of it and put them in their place. Also, supporting abortions is the complete opposite of supporting women's rights.
Lol you're gonna cry when they put him in jail, reactionary fash pig. And I'll be laughing.
If they could they would've by now, but they not less than nothing. He ain't going to jail. It's gonna be a sad fantasy that'll never come true but you'll still jerk off too at night.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300... +1