• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't about the BLM/Antifa riots, nor does it have the same mentality. If anything, you should be more compassionate toward those riots as they were against the senseless killing of people, something Republicans seem to conveniently forget when they say abortions are the senseless killings of people.

You'll care when the government declares martial law on all the people leftover from the civil war who still have guns.
Riots are gonna happen soon, just like the BLM/Antifa riots, so yes, it's the same thing. If you'd care you'd be against these violent riots in the past and the ones that will come now by these people.

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay now this is literally just back and forth name calling. I think this would be a good place for mods to consider closing this thread. Everything worth saying on both sides of the argument has been said. Now it's just petty.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's the inner fascist in you coming out. Glad your threatening violence over your peers who are protesting a minority decision you helped enforce.
Dude, you and most the people in these thread are the actual facists. You're the nazi's. You're the commies. You're the baddies. Different words, but they all mean the same at the end. Two sides of the same coin, and you're both.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

n00bsaib0t

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, you and most the people in these thread are the actual facists. You're the nazi's. You're the commies. You're the baddies. Different words, but they all mean the same at the end. Two sides of the same coin, and you're both.
"I know you are but what am I" is a bit 3rd grade, but I guess it goes with the average conservative reading level.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
So yeah, this claim is completely false
https://checkyourfact.com/2022/05/09/fact-check-roe-v-wade-rape-race-claim/
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/10/rape-wasnt-part-of-roe-decision/
https://eu.statesman.com/story/news...e-ruling-consider-rape-allegation/9703052002/
https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-5473330059

This is what we’ve always been up against. Pro-lifers literally just make shit up and then expect to be taken seriously. People make this kind of shit up shouldn’t be taken seriously in any conversation. It’s clear they either believe everything they are told if fits their beliefs or they just make shit up. Either way, their claims shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Dude, they chose her because she said she was gang raped. She testified under oath her circumstances.

How naive do you have to honestly beleive the plaintiff in the case being gang raped had ABSOLUTELY NO significance in the ruling.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh I'll be reminding you of this.
You are still active! Are you ever going to post the source for this claim?
Why shouldn't Roe v Wade be thrown out?

The entire thing was a lie anyway. She lied about being raped. The whole trial was a sham. You don't have a constitutional right to have an abortion.

Abortion should ALWAYS have been handled at a State level. This is fair and reasonable.
Dude, they chose her because she said she was gang raped. She testified under oath her circumstances.

How naive do you have to honestly beleive the plaintiff in the case being gang raped had ABSOLUTELY NO significance in the ruling.
That's not a source for your claim. No one in Roe v Wade mentioned anything about rape. You claimed that this was about a false accusation of rape, what is your source?

Reactions: SyphenFreht

n00bsaib0t

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riots are gonna happen soon, just like the BLM/Antifa riots, so yes, it's the same thing. If you'd care you'd be against these violent riots in the past and the ones that will come now by these people.
Weird of you to admit that the far right are going to be out there agitating the situation.

Reactions: SyphenFreht

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
There's the inner fascist in you coming out. Glad your threatening violence over your peers who are protesting a minority decision you helped enforce.
There you go again with the name calling - how many nazi's have you met this week?

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I'll be reminding you of this.

I hope so. I like to be proven wrong.

So riots are a bad thing?

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If they could they would've by now, but they not less than nothing. He ain't going to jail. It's gonna be a sad fantasy that'll never come true but you'll still jerk off too at night
No thanks, I don't get aroused by fat evil orange old men. That must be you, smooth-brain. Stop projecting

Reactions: n00bsaib0t

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Really? Did I just threatened to kill my political opposites because they are protesting over a minority decision? No I didn't say that. you did
Your mask is off, we can all read it. No amount of it "You are" is going to change that. You just threatened to kill them.you are in favor of a dictatorship of the minority party. You are a fascist.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So riots are a bad thing?
Um, yes. Protests are ok, but when it escalates to riots where people die, businesses are burned down, and half the country is destroyed, then yes, it's bad. I can't believe I have to explain something that should be common sense.
You never said anything original in the first place.
If that's true, then what you said is even less than original if that's even possible.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Really? Did I just threatened to kill my political opposites because they are protesting over a minority decision? No I didn't say that. you did
Your mask is off, we can all read it. No amount of it "You are" is going to change that. You just threatened to kill them.you are in favor of a dictatorship of the minority party. You are a fascist.
Lmao get a grip dude. Just take the L today and log off. You're acting totally unhinged.

• Haha

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, because killing babies inside the womb is cruel. But I don't expect people like you to have any sense of humane empathy.

If your definition of empathy includes stripping one of their rights to support the rights of another, then that's a profound expectation to make. Remember, this is what America did with slaves, and it sure would be a shame to go back down that road again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...