Hacking Rock Band Country Track Pack won't play from USB drive?

nicko68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having problems (or anyone figure out how to fix the problem) with RB Country Track Pack playing from a USB drive? It just goes to a black screen and that's it. I backed up my NAND, installed the system updates (which left me at 4.0) and still nothing. I'm restoring my NAND now.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Country Track Pack hasn't been released by the scene yet, but I doubt it will have any new form of copy protection. As mentioned above, just make sure you enable 002 error fix.

tw3nz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just rip the songs and use them with RawkSD in Rock Band 2. Ain't hard, and it beats being stuck on the Rock Band 1 engine.

nicko68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tw3nz0r said:
Just rip the songs and use them with RawkSD in Rock Band 2. Ain't hard, and it beats being stuck on the Rock Band 1 engine.

I did that with RB1, AC/DC and other tracks on the other trck packs, but my 2GB card is almost full, and as far as I know, RawkSD can only deal with 1 SD card. Have they fixed that?

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine on mine also. Had to use o02 fix with loader gx. Black screened without 002 fix on. Am using latest version of loader GX. Try updating if you are not on latest version.

Some of these fingerpicking tracks are great on hard/expert.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Let me get this straight, you can have all RB2 DLC on a USB drive, and RB2 will think is getting the DLC from the SD card??? Also i dont think RB2 is compatable with any SD cards above 2GB??

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lettuce said:
Let me get this straight, you can have all RB2 DLC on a USB drive, and RB2 will think is getting the DLC from the SD card??? Also i dont think RB2 is compatable with any SD cards above 2GB??
Um... no. RB2 DLC must on an SD card.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah ok, i thought once u had a USB drive connected to the Wii, it just actted as if it was an SD card?

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lettuce said:
Ah ok, i thought once u had a USB drive connected to the Wii, it just actted as if it was an SD card?

Nah it's kinda different, the usb loader can use a usb hd or sd card with a wbfs partition on it but dlc still needs to be on a fat partition on sd.

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
lettuce said:

What part of this thread gave you that? The question in this thread was.. I am having a problem running RB Country pack from USB with a loader.

FFS I wouldn't want you as an interpreteter

basa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have the same problem. Coutry track pack dont works in USB Loader and also dont works burned to cd from Backup Launcher (black screen). My config softmodded 4.1E , iso patched using WiiBrickBlocker.

Shadik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't working for me (4.0U) with rev 13, this morning I updated to rev14 and it's now working for me(latest loader GX)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Did I stutter?