OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I am having a issue with Rock Band Country. I have the original Rock Band 1 instruments and can't seem to get them recognized/working with Rock Band country. For all the other rock band games I would use the rock band launcher made by mrkinator(I think), and the instruments would work fine. When I try to launch rock band country with that loader, I get a blue screen with 002 error. I have the latest CIOS from waninkoko installed (rev 14). Now I can get the game to boot fine with the latest version of Neogamma (r7) but the instruments do not seem to get recognized/won't work. I have read in another thread that some people were having issues launching rock band country from usb, and people then got it to work with newest version of usb loader gx. I unfortunately cannot go that route as my hard drive is still not recognized by any of the usb loaders. So my question is, How can I get the instruments recognized and working with rock band country? Do I need a certain backup loader, or certain CIOS? etc. I will appreciate any assistance, as I can't seem to find the info on my own by searching the site or google. Thanks.

Nedfu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me for Rock Band Country and now The Beatles, I just get a black screen.

Using softchip r99, ios232, fake ios option selected.

If I use the regular "rock band instrument" softchip loader (which works with Rock Band 1 and 2 and the track packs) I get the 002 error. Tried with iosrev13a and rev14, same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!