a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
chA1nBull3t said:
honeypa said:
I got all my songs marked as purchased and downloaded a couple of songs. Would it be possible to revert it back so that not every song is marked at purchased?

I'm curious about this too. Do we just go about with Wad Manager and uninstall the wads using the ones we downloaded?

To do that, completely uninstall the Wads.

Then, afterwards, to regain the songs you have legitimately purchased, literally attempt to repurchase it again. (Or you could choose to go after the free tracks. (20 of them in sZAE, and 1 in sZBE. (The 20 that first came out, and Glados Still Alive.)). If you had quite a few legitimately purchased in sZCE, just attempt to repurchase one of them. As it turns out, in any case, the game will resync your ticket, against your shop purchase history, and realize that you don't have to pay any points for that track. (You do need to have at least 200 points in order for this to succeed though, although you won't lose them. I have had first hand experience with this, just not with this game.

One last thing, Anything you have downloaded, that you haven't actually purchased, will NOT be playable, to you actually purchase it.

rs1800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mestapho said:
rs1800 said:
the one that comes with V5

I would try uninstalling that wadmanager and then reinstall it.

How do I uninstall/install the Wadmanager? I just copied the files into apps and it appears in the HBC home screen.

I have tried this many times including unstalling/reinstalling the HBC and downloading V5 from another source. It is driving me mad!

As soon as I press Wad Installer I get the text box then when I press load I get a reddish loading bar that completes in about 0.2 secs then immediately a black screen.

I am using the component video out if that makes a difference?

Any other ideas please?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry what I said is stupid. I would just try and redownload the .dol for the rb wadmanager and try running it again. Other than that, I don't have any ideas. I can't think of anything that would prevent the rb dlc wadmanager from running.

rs1800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still no luck, Ill try to find the orig video cable although I don't think that's going to help.

Anyone else got any ideas please?

rs1800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I use a different Wad installer?

I tried Waninkoko Wad manager 1.5 and this runs but gives a -1022 error.

It asked for an IOS number at the dtart and I used 37?

Will any other Wad installer work?

Any advice appreciated.

mat03111984

Trophies
XP
Country
so do you think all these songs (i just downloaded a torrent of 9 gb)will work when the pal version is released.

rs1800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[/quote]

How do I uninstall/install the Wadmanager? I just copied the files into apps and it appears in the HBC home screen.

I have tried this many times including unstalling/reinstalling the HBC and downloading V5 from another source. It is driving me mad!

As soon as I press Wad Installer I get the text box then when I press load I get a reddish loading bar that completes in about 0.2 secs then immediately a black screen.

I am using the component video out if that makes a difference?

Any other ideas please?
[/quote]

I dont know what caused the problem but I ran Trucha to patch IOS36 i think then installed cIOS36 then downgraded system to 3.2 and back to hacked 4.1 then installed IOS60

As soon as I did that Wad installer ran for the first time and its working! This has been a steep learning curve but well worth it.

My system is PAL so they do work but you have to change the shop code to US and go into the shop once.

dbneal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question: Would I be able to transfer the songs that I've downloaded on my 1 GB SD card to my 2 GB card by simply transferring the "private" folder located on my 1 GB card? Just want to know if it is safe to do something like this
yay.gif

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbneal said:
Quick question: Would I be able to transfer the songs that I've downloaded on my 1 GB SD card to my 2 GB card by simply transferring the "private" folder located on my 1 GB card? Just want to know if it is safe to do something like this
yay.gif
totally safe.

Fat Slaughter Ba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
devriley.10gbfreehost.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, after installing the WADs and going to the Music Store, only about a dozen show up as purchased, as far as I know, only the 3rd gen DLC. afaik I didn't have any official DLC already installed, but I had a bunch of RawkSD customs. Also, the first WAD (for gen A) had a different error than the other two.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed the wads perfectly but now it won't let me download any songs from the store. It just quits out of the dlc store when I try. What now?

rafalfaro_18

Trophies
XP
Country
dudenator said:
I installed the wads perfectly but now it won't let me download any songs from the store. It just quits out of the dlc store when I try. What now?

It happened to me you just have to run the game with the backup launcher... I hope it work for you...

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudenator said:

Have you patched ios 37 yet? Are you playing from disc or back-up loader or usb?

elmachin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mestapho said:
Have you patched ios 37 yet? Are you playing from disc or back-up loader or usb?

so are you saying that it wont work if you're usin usb loader? is using a channel to load the game from usb the same as using a usb loader then loading the game. I wont be able to use the DLC package?
wacko.gif

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install the wads (sZ?E) then download them from the rb store using any method of game play.
If you are using a method other than playing from the disc channel then you will run into the
issue of the dlc being stored on the wii memory. If you do play from disc channel then the dlc
is played straight of the sd card without affecting your wii memory. I personally like downloading
the raw files either from the nus server or they are available on MU now as well (at least gen 1),
and creating the bin files to use on rb2. Using this method (pc download method) you must use the
disc channel to play or it won't work at all.

Liquidfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try and install the sZAE.wad all I can get is ret = -1022.

Ive tried wad installer, wad manager, the sZAE from 5.0 and the sZAE I made myself from the v1 pc tools.

I have cioscorp 3.2 installed.

When i try and run the rawksd patcher it says fail? is this a joke as it looks like, or does this really fail?

Is there somthing im doing wrong? I can get pretty much everything else to work for my wii....

Thanks for any and all help in advance.

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't need rawksd patcher if you have cioscorp installed.
You need to use the rb dlc wad manager to install the wads.
the first time through you will probably get a ret -1 error. You then uninstall using
the rb wad manager then reinstall. You want to get a -1017 error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1