Hacking RJL with Dissidia Duodecim

Ravte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anyone got it working?

I'm having difficulties getting it to work, tried both v0.19 and v0.20(a)

Running 6.60 Pro B9

Ravte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
prowler_ said:
Instead of going for lag (and if you have a decent computer), why don't you try this PSP emulator?

Last I heard it works well with Dissidia and looks so awesome when you add AA and increase the resolution.
The pricetag on my PC was 90€ back in the day.....over 4 years away..... so I won't have any hopes up for that emulator. Besides, I've only got 40gb HD space so I can't really go and download bunch of PSP/PSX games on this beast. (Funny when you have 32GB SD combo on your PSP
biggrin.gif
)

Ravte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
demonicstrife said:
Try changing your ISO driver to "M33 Driver". I remember having issues until I changed that.

Didn't work for me, did you try this on 6.60 Pro B9?

On another note, I noticed that I can hear a sound when I pass the "Sony Playstation bla bla bla" - logo and RJL freezes. It's the same sound which winXP makes when you insert/disconnect an USB drive. I wonder if that has a meaning of some sorts....

E* Just tested it out on some other games (Tekken 6 and N+) neither of them was working. I double checked my GAME.txt file in seplugins folders and it includes the "ms0:/seplugins/RemoteJoyLite.prx 1" line.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable all plugins. (Or rename the seplugins folder). Some plugins interfere with the ISO loader as they weren't made for 6.x PRO firmwares.

Ravte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
chaosdarkneo said:
Disable all plugins. (Or rename the seplugins folder). Some plugins interfere with the ISO loader as they weren't made for 6.x PRO firmwares.

Didn't help =/ Still only VSH is being streamed to my screen.
I'll try the M33 trick with v0.20a once I get back from the library later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy