Hacking Ripping problem with wii

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have usb loader, cfg loader, wiiloader installed it freezes when I install a game to rip. My games play fine, my usb games load fine gamecube fine etc. I was wondering what's the problem I think is an ios problem I previously posted another thread here is the link. http://gbatemp.net/threads/ripping-...gx-and-config-usb-loader.347554/#post-4637359 I installed a few other Ios' people suggested... Still the problem is there it freezes around 2 percent idk why... Is not my laser disk reader for sure. Cause the games work fine. I'm sure is an Ios problem please help i'm going to get a 2 tb hard drive and I plan to back up my games there.
THis is a video similar to my issue I found on youtube thanks I would love if u could help me :D

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Run chkdsk on your external hard drive just to verify that its working 100%. I know you say it's working fine because games installed on it already are working fine but it could be that when its ripping a game to your hard drive that its running into a bad block/sector and that is why its freezing. I've had this happen on drives of mine when i was transferring games on my computer from one drive to another and wiibackup manager showed it failing on a certain game every single time i tried to transfer it. It turned out to be a few bad blocks/sectors.

Also what format is your drive. WBFS/FAT32/NTFS?

What brand/model?

Also what versions of usb loader gx,cfg loader wiiloader are you using? It could be that you are using an outdated version that might have a "ripping" bug in it or something.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt that is the problem as I tried this on my usb before and worked my currrent one im using is a sandisk 32 gb usb and I used it before. I can install games I downloaded just fine, It could download them to just recently Idk what happened is in fat 32 foramt for my gc and wii games. As for usb loader version I'm not sure i think 4.3 also wii flow is 4.1 and this is what I have so far in my usb loader Dios mios v.2.9 rev1214 IOS249 (rev 21010) (d2x v10beta52 base 56) This is what I have is it enough for u to help?

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did, I ran the disk on my usb and still the same problem .... Can anyone explain if I can run a program on my wii to check if any of the ios in my wii have a problem or whats going on? I would really like to solve this issue

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can run the syscheck homebrew program, it lists info about your system and all your IOSes.
And it writes that data to a file on your SD card. For analysis it would be best to post the output here, but please enclose it in spoiler tags so it does not clutter up the thread.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can run the syscheck homebrew program, it lists info about your system and all your IOSes.
And it writes that data to a file on your SD card. For analysis it would be best to post the output here, but please enclose it in spoiler tags so it does not clutter up the thread.
is syscheck a program I install in the homebrew? and okay it writes it in a notepad program or what? and by output you mean the one from the syscheck? I will put it here if I get it running .... That would help a lot in my quest for an answer huh?

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used syscheck 2.0
sysCheck v2.0 by Double_A
...runs on IOS36 (rev 3351).

Region: NTSC-U
System Menu 4.3 (v513)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 109185008
Boot2 v4

Found 108 titles.
Found 53 IOS on this console. 5 of them are stub.

IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS12 (rev 269): No Patches
IOS13 (rev 273): No Patches
IOS14 (rev 520): No Patches
IOS15 (rev 523): No Patches
IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha BugES IdentifyFlash AccessNAND Access
IOS17 (rev 775): No Patches
IOS20 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS21 (rev 782): No Patches
IOS22 (rev 1037): No Patches
IOS28 (rev 1550): No Patches
IOS30 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS33 (rev 3091): No Patches
IOS34 (rev 3348): No Patches
IOS35 (rev 3349): No Patches
IOS36 (rev 3351): No Patches
IOS37 (rev 3869): No Patches
IOS38 (rev 3867): No Patches
IOS40 (rev 3072): Stub
IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS50 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
IOS52 (rev 5888): Stub
IOS53 (rev 5406): No Patches
IOS55 (rev 5406): No Patches
IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS57 (rev 5661): No Patches
IOS58 (rev 6176): No Patches
IOS60 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS62 (rev 6430): No Patches
IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS80 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
IOS202 (rev 65535): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS222 (rev 4): Trucha BugES IdentifyNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS223 (rev 4): Trucha BugES IdentifyNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS224 (rev 65535): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS236 (rev 65535): Trucha BugES IdentifyNAND Access
IOS247 (rev 21010): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS248 (rev 21010): Trucha BugES IdentifyNAND Access
IOS249 (rev 21010): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS250 (rev 21010): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS251 (rev 21010): Trucha BugNAND AccessUSB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
BC v6
MIOS v10

Report generated on 2013/05/23.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update your wiiflow to the latest.You can get it from the following link.
http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list

You said you tried other loaders as well and they had the same issue. What versions of those loaders were you using?

Also is it just one game causing issues or all games?
Also check to make sure the game(s) are not heavily scratched or have a lot of smudges/fingerprints on them.Scratched discs and smudges will cause issues when ripping the games.

Also what is the brand of hard drive your using and the model # of it? It could be incompatible with usb loaders on the wii and that's the issue your running into.
If you've got another drive to test out try it or even use a flash drive that's big enough to hold a game or so.

Another thing you could try is using different cios versions.Me personally i only use d2x v8 final on my wii and never had a single issue with it. If i try any version above 8 the drive i use will quit working and no usb loader can even load it. So use modmii and get d2xV8 final of all the cios you use and give that a try. If it doesn't work you can also go back to your current version with no harm done at all.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your wiiflow to the latest.You can get it from the following link.
http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/list

You said you tried other loaders as well and they had the same issue. What versions of those loaders were you using?

Also is it just one game causing issues or all games?
Also check to make sure the game(s) are not heavily scratched or have a lot of smudges/fingerprints on them.Scratched discs and smudges will cause issues when ripping the games.

Also what is the brand of hard drive your using and the model # of it? It could be incompatible with usb loaders on the wii and that's the issue your running into.
If you've got another drive to test out try it or even use a flash drive that's big enough to hold a game or so.

Another thing you could try is using different cios versions.Me personally i only use d2x v8 final on my wii and never had a single issue with it. If i try any version above 8 the drive i use will quit working and no usb loader can even load it. So use modmii and get d2xV8 final of all the cios you use and give that a try. If it doesn't work you can also go back to your current version with no harm done at all.

I use usb loader gx preferably, and I tried all the loader cfg, wiiflow, and usb which leads me to be a iso, I uploaded a list of my system using syscheck, under the spoilers tag. Also And all my games, and also I use a 32 gb usb sandisk and I have d2xv10 ,so I don't know if that is the problem... And tell me if there is another problem under the tags where I put my system's iso.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see any cios problem but you could try using a different version of the cios and see if that helps the issue. I would recommend d2xV8 final.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

got it but it says ios 58 is installed but not in use, so is that my main problem if so how do I make it be useful? I know reinstall the hbc but how do I do that can anyone give give me specific instructions? thank you guys I think I finally figured the issue now how do I solve it...

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use modmii and download the hackmii installer then just run it from the HBC.Make sure when it gives you the option to install the HBC that it uses ios58 for the install.

From your syscheck scan it looks like you already have the latest version of ios58 but if you wanted to download the latest version from modmii again you could and reinstall it just to make sure.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use modmii and download the hackmii installer then just run it from the HBC.Make sure when it gives you the option to install the HBC that it uses ios58 for the install.

From your syscheck scan it looks like you already have the latest version of ios58 but if you wanted to download the latest version from modmii again you could and reinstall it just to make sure.

I dd reinstall put the newest ios 58, and also put the hbc again, I get the this ios is installed but not in use message in cleanrip so what does that mean? What am I doing wrong? Help? and is anything in my syscheck lists look off to you? Like I saw a few trecha bugs so Idk if that can interfere I'm lost, and confused...:(

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looking at your syscheck i did notice something off.

It shows you having ios90.

There is no ios90 at all so how its saying you have it i have no idea.

Use modmii and from the main menu select SU. You can drag and drop your syscheck.csv file into modmii and it will update any ios that need updated. Download whatever it recommends and then install the wad files.

dragon_slayerxd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at your syscheck i did notice something off.

It shows you having ios90.

There is no ios90 at all so how its saying you have it i have no idea.

Use modmii and from the main menu select SU. You can drag and drop your syscheck.csv file into modmii and it will update any ios that need updated. Download whatever it recommends and then install the wad files.

okay I will do that, and when it updates will it uninstall the ios90? or update everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup