Hardware Right Joy-Con cannot connect via bluetooth to Switch

GGG987POL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use my right joy-con in Ubuntu or in the newly released android port, but my left joy con connects fine. When I hit the sync button on the R joycon, the green LED's don't even flash. I don't know what the problem is here!

Agilato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use my right joy-con in Ubuntu or in the newly released android port, but my left joy con connects fine. When I hit the sync button on the R joycon, the green LED's don't even flash. I don't know what the problem is here!

Does the green light's are working at all when you push any buttons? because this ribbon cable goes bad very easy, in this case controller will work fine except 3 side buttons.

Attachments

• cableflexbotonesjoy-condenintendoswitch0292.jpeg
    cableflexbotonesjoy-condenintendoswitch0292.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 166

Scottford

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the green light's are working at all when you push any buttons? because this ribbon cable goes bad very easy, in this case controller will work fine except 3 side buttons.
That's exactly what is going on with my joycon. Is this an easy fix? Do you have a suggested place to buy a new cable from?

Agilato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aliexpress or eBay sell them for cheap, some times you have to cut small tip on the connector side, to make connection better but that is all issues i had so far with non original ribbons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.