Hacking Rhythm Heaven Wii Hacking

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want a literal JPN translation, the PAL version has you covered. If you want a localization (adaptation for an English-speaking audience), the USA version has you covered. How in the world was the localization horrible?

cwjakesteel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I'm exaggerating, but I still don't like it. Also, it's possible to play PAL games on an NTSC Wii?

Why didn't pokemon USA call the electric gym leader "Lightning America"?

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the PAL version is extremely close to a literal translation from the Japanese. It's missing many of the jokes that the US version has.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmm sorry for reviving this lol
I´m VERY noob on iso hacking so I need to ask:
First, I was wondering, if we do'´t use a loader to read the language in japanese, the game show only "???" ,so I think there are a empt space englsh, right? could I fill it with the "Rhytmh heaven ferver" files? (the ideia is to keep the original audio and stuufs, maybe translating the samurai history cold be nice too :v but the rest could keep in japanese lol

Second, I want to translate it to portugese wich prograns do you use? a noob like me will get much problem for that? XD

Also I think the files on US iso are the same place, right? I can use the englsh as reference if I need to? hmm
Thank you o3o)/

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hmm sorry for reviving this lol
I´m VERY noob on iso hacking so I need to ask:
First, I was wondering, if we do'´t use a loader to read the language in japanese, the game show only "???" ,so I think there are a empt space englsh, right? could I fill it with the "Rhytmh heaven ferver" files? (the ideia is to keep the original audio and stuufs, maybe translating the samurai history cold be nice too :v but the rest could keep in japanese lol

Second, I want to translate it to portugese wich prograns do you use? a noob like me will get much problem for that? XD

Thank you o3o)/

You gotta program urself the tool to translate the game and the European version has both English and Japanese sounds so there's no reason to edit the Iso(btw it wouldn't work like that)

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SORRY FOR DOUBLEPOSTING
I played the EUR version on a friend, and you was right, there are way to play with japanese voices ... but I'm not sure, it's looks that the game became very easier :v (I made a lot of mistakes and got a medal lol)
Well, I was messing with the games ISO here just for fun lol aaand I was right, there are "empty files" for other languages inside! (maybe the makers think they where just going to change the graphics and add text on translation?lol) I will try add the english text for the "empty" on the J game and see what happen ... or maybe just replace the original japanese for that...
also I couldn't find the sound file on the NTSC versions (US and J), I found few graphics and the font file... but looks that isn't the right ones ô-o
Like these menu stuffs posted on first thread... well depending how the japanese game act with the english text, I will make the translation on the japanese version... I can accept redub on region changes(even wanting the original dub XD), but not gameplay/dificult :/

diego-rbb-93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I might have the patch somewhere... although I would ask the creator itself for it...

Cbajd5
us.png
Male

Jan 12, 2017

:(

Cbajd5

OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Apologies, I lost access to my GBATemp account for a few years since I lost my 2FA app with it's code generator when my phone broke, but I got that handled now. I lost a lot of my file backups a few years back too so I haven't been able to find the v0.5 patch anywhere I've looked but I have the v0.45 patch which I've re-uploaded here. (I do not remember what differences there are between the patches.)

But this patch isn't really worth using anymore since Fever has everything translated (obviously) and the European release has dual audio.

Reactions: Draxikor

OldClassicGamer

Serbian Prinny
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Apologies, I lost access to my GBATemp account for a few years since I lost my 2FA app with it's code generator when my phone broke, but I got that handled now. I lost a lot of my file backups a few years back too so I haven't been able to find the v0.5 patch anywhere I've looked but I have the v0.45 patch which I've re-uploaded here. (I do not remember what differences there are between the patches.)

But this patch isn't really worth using anymore since Fever has everything translated (obviously) and the European release has dual audio.

The patch is very much worth it because Fever and European release have a lot of alterations:
https://tcrf.net/Rhythm_Heaven_Fever/Regional_Differences

So thank you very much for reuploading it.

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain

Nice! Glad your got your account back... thanks for re-uploading the patch, will probably make a mirror of it on github so it’s not lost again (if you don’t mind of course)

P.s. most of the original thread pictures are broken now, do you still have them? If so could you please fix them or send them again? Thanks again!

Last edited by Vila_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @SylverReZ youtube to mp3 some are still good, usefull when the official music video has better audio than the music in th ecd
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wifi 7 routers are already out
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    and i'm still here on wifi 5
    all my stuff is wired anyway
    what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point in 7 unless you have 5gb which no real point in it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No real point in 7 unless you have 5gb which no real point in it