Gaming Reviving Metroid Prime Hunter's Online NO MOD(ds,dsi,dsixl,3ds,2ds,3dsxl,new3ds,new3dsxl,new2dsxl)

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I'm looking for people to play Metroid Prime Hunters with online. All you need to do is create an open wifi connection on your phone which will allow only your ds to connect to it (don't broadcast ssid with max connections as 1 or whitelist only). Then on your ds, dsi, 3ds, 2ds, new 3ds, new 2ds, xls, whatever you create the og ds connection as you always would for og ds games but then you change the primary dns to 164.132.44.106 and secondary to 1.1.1.1

This is no thanks to me but I have tested and it works! Right now I'm online waiting for ppl to join but no one is joining. Please help me revive this game's online component!

See who's online at: https://wiimmfi.de/game

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I'm looking for people to play Metroid Prime Hunters with online. All you need to do is create an open wifi connection on your phone which will allow only your ds to connect to it (don't broadcast ssid with max connections as 1 or whitelist only). Then on your ds, dsi, 3ds, 2ds, new 3ds, new 2ds, xls, whatever you create the og ds connection as you always would for og ds games but then you change the primary dns to 164.132.44.106 and secondary to 1.1.1.1

This is no thanks to me but I have tested and it works! Right now I'm online waiting for ppl to join but no one is joining. Please help me revive this game's online component!

See who's online at: https://wiimmfi.de/game
So... it stopped working for me... But I will try and get online again and start waiting for a match again

EDIT: It's working again. WHOS DOWN TO KEEP MPH ALIVE!?!?! METROID PRIME HUNTERS!!!!

Last edited by HaloBenish,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-