OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
http://thespade.ndsthemes.com

Been awhile since I've done some skins due to a furlough, but the recent acquisition of the CycloDS has rekindled my past-time for skinning. The majority done thus far has been repackaging my R4 skins, but with the detailed menu and cheat icons, even my oldies proved to be a bit of work to do. Moving along, here's what I have so far:

Castlevania - Order of Occlesia

cvooe.gif

M&M's

cyclods-mms-spade.gif

Metallica - Death Magnetic

deathmagnetic-spade.gif

Metal Slug 7

cyclods-ms7-spade.gif

New Super Mario Bros.

cyclods-nsmb-spade.gif

Street Fighter

cyclods-sf-spade.gif

That's all I have for now. Looking to do some brand new themes soon. Until next time...

P

pasc

How about a time hollow one ? Would look great if done by you I surmise... also, how bout some r4 friendly editons ?

TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
Great job on the cheat icons on the new super mario bros skin. Probably some of the best I've seen.
I too am quite happy with them.

QUOTE(pasc @ Sep 29 2008, 10:56 AM) How about a time hollow one ? Would look great if done by you I surmise... also, how bout some r4 friendly editons ?
I do skins that I'm passionate about, and I have a pair in the works (not saying yet). Not a fan of Time Hollow, but only because I've not played it yet. As for R4 editions, it's a dead card. I can't bring myself to do skins for it anymore.

TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have two skins for CycloDS that I am presently working on, and one is NOT a game. I won't give any further hints as to either. Sadly, an iTouchDS skin (though not yet supported by NDSThemes) is stalled since one of my local friend's flash cards was lost. If anyone out there has the EXACT settings of buttons, text (including what text is used and its size), and so forth for iTouchDS, then I could continue the work. It would also further promote skinning on it. I also have an M3 DS Real skin that another local friend is insisting upon. Furthermore, I am taking a look at BassAceGold's homebrew app to see if I can add some nice background art. So, my plate is quite full concerning requests at the moment. And again, if it's not something I'm passionate about, then it's likely I am not motivated enough to do it. Doesn't mean that it isn't possible to make suggestions. I'm just trying to give a forewarning.

Stay tuned. Also, I am sorry, da_head. It's not in any way an insult towards R4 owners. I am still one myself (M3 DS Simply). Again, it's a dead card, and it's heartfelt to see a fellow user seeming saddened by Team R4's departure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5