Retroid Pocket 2+

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
I just got myself a retroid pocket 2+, its really good so far and helps having android for better app support and updates but its not 100% user friendly if you have no idea how to handle retroarch..

Does anyone else have one and are you having the same problems with the setup on cores, controllers, bios etc?

I'm hopeful of coming updates to make it a bit more user friendly and work on the fly without batches of setup config files to mess with... or i will have to learn how retroarch works lol

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the RP2 and have a RG351V so learnt how to use retroarch from that, which has been super useful for using it on PC.

What are you trying to do? I know the RP2+ chooses a core for you from the Retroid launcher. With the bios, you can just google "retroarch bios," and that should do the job for you.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
its more the "general" config retroarch, i know there is so much to learn within it so i have no doubt im missing a lot or it could be that it cant do what i would like it to do and for some bits try to figure out how to function and control.

some bits like hotkey mapping, i tried it but doesnt seem to work yet which is a pain as i dont what the visual overlay of the key functions on the screen just the ability to hotkey and rewind, fast forward, get in to the quick menu etc...

i have no doubt its all easy stuff to sort just havnt had the time to get my head around it all yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...