Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Bankes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

This is kind of a dumb question. I am new to this particular firmware. Everything works great and no problems getting it working, however whenever I use it my battery light just turns red like the NDS is dying regardless of the battery level. If I close the NDS it turns back green until I open it again then it's back to red. If I take the cart out and boot into the normal NDS menu or put a normal NDS cart in the light works as normal.

I tried searching around, but couldn't find an answer. It's not a huge deal, but anyone have any ideas? It's a M3 DS Real that I bought like 7 or 8 years ago and a DS Lite.

saketo123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an r4i3d that says 2012 on it i am using a 3ds, it worked perfectly fine before, but i unknowingly updated it to 9.8, so know my chip is not working, is there a different firmware i can download or can i downgrade my 3ds, I also cant buy a newer flashcard

ZiggyRose64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble running Tingle's Freshly Picked Rosy Rupee Land (Europe version) on this, know what may be the problem? Also can't seem to run Pokemon Black either, yet can run Pokemon White 2. Know what's the problems with that as well? Please answer soon. I may not be able to reply right away though. Ya know, friends occupying me and stuffs.

EDIT: can I have a list of working NDS Roms too? I can't find it in the original post...

Sugna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the website www.r4igold.cn is down. I can use my R4 on my DS lite, but i can't on my DSi XL.

Here are some images of it.

qhG2sRl.jpg

VtmLHFf.jpg

Kurashiki

Trophies
XP
Country
Little help ? I'm using green r4i Revolution for DS (www.ndsiLL.net) and tried the Multi Cart Update. And I've followed the steps like formatting with Panasonic SDFormatter, extracted then copied from DSTTi-Clone YsMenu to the root of SD, as well as changing TTmenu.dat to iLL.iL and used it as my primary kernel. But to no avail, as I'm still stuck on the "Loading" part.

I've also tried downloading the latest kernel v1.45 on linfox and tried the steps for Dual Booting but still the same results. Am I missing something or forgot to do on my SD ? Please help ? Thanks !

PASTURIN11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
filipinos help me kawawa ako! ma aksidente kong madelete ang firmware ko di ko kasi alam nun kung ano yung firmware nag search ako ngayon nung downloadan nun pero wala guys help me naman pano i backup ang original files ng r4 ds card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Little help ? I'm using green r4i Revolution for DS (www.ndsiLL.net) and tried the Multi Cart Update. And I've followed the steps like formatting with Panasonic SDFormatter, extracted then copied from DSTTi-Clone YsMenu to the root of SD, as well as changing TTmenu.dat to iLL.iL and used it as my primary kernel. But to no avail, as I'm still stuck on the "Loading" part.

I've also tried downloading the latest kernel v1.45 on linfox and tried the steps for Dual Booting but still the same results. Am I missing something or forgot to do on my SD ? Please help ? Thanks !
same problem mine is saying menu? btw where did you get the v1.45 firmware? please give me for that link pls

PASTURIN11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok its ok new kalang dito? parehas tayo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

heres my picture if its not right please tell me what's wrong
dskill.png

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There is a possibility that this might still work with the green R4i Revolution (ndsill.net),instead of renaming that file to iLL.iL, rename the file to something else. Also, dualboot got me boot it up unlike the primary kernel except that games and homebrew doesn't work due to a DLDI error

GarlicWario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So those cards in the working list that only have dual boot instrutions cannot load ysmenu directly as the primary kernel, am I correct? For example the old N5 card (which is a R4 clone)?

Last edited by GarlicWario,

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So those cards in the working list that only have dual boot instrutions cannot load ysmenu directly as the primary kernel, am I correct? For example the old N5 card (which is a R4 clone)?
You are indeed correct although the list may be outdated as of now.

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to dual boot with r4isdhc.com dual core? 2015 version. I'd test but many people have reported bricking with cards from this brand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==