Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I want to talk to you about one new flashcard of M3 Team, the M3 Plus I see that the updates are old, and the compatibility is bad, and my question is, Would it be possible to make that the YSMenu run on the flashcard M3 Plus with a future update?

Thanks for your attention and your work.
Sincerely, miniadri.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello, I want to talk to you about one new flashcard of M3 Team, the M3 Plus I see that the updates are old, and the compatibility is bad, and my question is, Would it be possible to make that the YSMenu run on the flashcard M3 Plus with a future update?

Thanks for your attention and your work.
Sincerely, miniadri.
That card is not actually from the real M3 Team.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am using retro gamefan multi cart update 6.96.

It had many folders. I choose the one with R4SDHC YSMENU.

It worked fine on my 2 GB SD.

YSMENU still launchs on my 16gb SD and shows all games but is stuck on loading on ALL games.

Normal game loading outside YSMENU still works which makes me believe it's a YSMENU issue.

Already formatted with sd formatter. Games work in what is called TT menu I suppose? (the menu before ysmenu?)

boyumeow

慵懶的老貓
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@Chrisssj2,
I'm getting the same problem too, but unless we have the source code for YSMENU or else it could not be fixed, which is what I can think of. Btw, the limit is 4 GB of data.
Thanks.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
What? The M3Team have left this flashcart too?

Well, but it is possible or it will be possible to make something to run the new games or not?

Thanks for all.
No, he's saying it was never from the M3 team to begin with. It was other people using the M3 name without permission.

These things come from China, and China doesn't give two shits about copyright/IP/trademarks/whatever.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What? The M3Team have left this flashcart too?

Well, but it is possible or it will be possible to make something to run the new games or not?

Thanks for all.
The card was never actually made by the M3 Team. They are another team who are using the M3 name without the actually permission from the M3 Team. Much like the millions of other flashcard clones who claim to be the R4 Team.

Reactions: miniadri

boyumeow

慵懶的老貓
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
What I meant is that after 4GB of games and save files, YSMENU is unable to access any further if U have some more games, while R4SDHC (not R4iSDHC) firmware could.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
"R4iTT - www.r4itt.net (not NEW version) -> Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to r4.dat (Use DSTTi-Clone YSMenu folder)"
Wait, does that apply to BOTH versions that have the screw in the back, no matter whether the flashcard is black or purple?

kirkpatrickedang

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone please help me. i was given this r4igold upgrade v1.4 revolution for ds (the one with mario as cover) and i can't make it work coz i'm having a tough time looking for a system. anyone who has a link, please please hit me(: much appreciation! THANKS!!

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :).

I'm currently on holidays, so it might end up being awhile again before another new update!

himura

Trophies
XP
Country
hello! I have a New R4iTT updates but it goes "R4iTT - www.r4itt.net (not new version) -> Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to r4.dat (Use DSTTi YSMenu folder-Clone)" as I can do for me serves, there a method, I would like to play pokemon black 2 and it is impossible!

liveevil

Trophies
XP
Country
1444 Sonic Rush Adventure (USA)

Freezes on the Waterbike Training (at the beginning of the game). When it asks to 'Slide the stylus left and right and collect the Rings!' it freezes.

Also, on the bottom screen of the YSMenu, the name of the game is written in Japanese characters.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game