***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

I made a mistake with Blaze Black v1.1 and v6.95, hence the errcode=-4. A new DAT update is available and the front page has been updated :).

If you haven't updated to v6.95, do so first, then replace the DATs from v6.95 6118 to your TTMenu/YSMenu folder on your µSD

SoraDimichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Bug report.
Working as Dual Boot (Keep your ORIGINAL Kernal) :
R4i-SDHC Revolution - www.r4-pro.com -> (Use R4-Clone YSMenu folder)
1)I have downloaded the final firmware for my kart from R4i-pro ( http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ ) and installed it on my NDSL.
2)Istalled RGF in dual boot
3)Writes unsupported DLDI name (here's DLDI.BIN on my original firmware) when starting any game
Another way
1)I found that my firmware is simmilar with GEi_R4i kernel.
2)The kernel booted and the games like new supermario or sonic dash adventure worked on it, but newer games not as on my native kernel (from R4i-pro.com - http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/) !
Has googled all internet! Guys u are the one who can help me :cry:

rob_da_bank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, much appreciation for this firmware - I've got it all installed as per instructions - everything is working nicely. My only issue is I can't seem to find a "Settings" or "Options" menu - and no readme file to point me in the right direction. What I wanted to do was adjust some settings - like what the quick reset was (L+R+A+B+X+Y) etc, or change a skin, adjust the brightness, adjust the save type. Also, not sure what has happened but for some reason when I press down on the D Pad it will go through the games list and get about 4-5 entries down and lock up, but I can go from the bottom up without an issue - any ideas?
Cheers

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new DAT update is available and the front page has been updated :)

@extinguish

Unfortunately, your cart is not supported.

@ SoraDimichi

It appears that your carts kernel has changed which is why you would now be getting an Unsupported DLDI error. Possibly try an older original kernel for your cart.

My only issue is I can't seem to find a "Settings" or "Options" menu - and no readme file to point me in the right direction. What I wanted to do was adjust some settings - like what the quick reset was (L+R+A+B+X+Y) etc, or change a skin, adjust the brightness, adjust the save type. Also, not sure what has happened but for some reason when I press down on the D Pad it will go through the games list and get about 4-5 entries down and lock up, but I can go from the bottom up without an issue - any ideas?
Cheers

Soft Reset : L+R+X+Y+B+A
Skin : any 256x192 24-bit 15 colour .bmp [YSMenu1.bmp (top screen) and YSMenu2.bmp (bottom screen) placed in your TTMenu folder]
Brightness : Touch Top-Left corner of bottom screen
Save Type : Special games reference savlib.dat and all others default to 512kb FF padded .sav

I'm not sure whyscrolling down locks up for you...maybe backup µSD and format?

kholdstare3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey RGF, in your next update, could you include the newly finished english patch of Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to kage no Eiyuu, or commonly referred to as FE 12? At the moment, it cannot be run on YSMENU, because of error code 4. Thanks if you reply on reasons if you will or will not.

GiDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Retro, I have to submit you a not working game:

Release number: 6113
Full Name: Monster High: Skultimate Roller Maze *MULTi10*
Game Serial: NTR-TMHP-EUR
CRC32: 32FD326E

Problem: The game freeze when the race start. (I have tryed on three different flashcards with three different µSD)
Thank you for your patience and your hard work.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't noticed the proper version of this rom. I think you have fixed this one, sorry again...

SoWayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First of all. Thank you Retro for your work.

Second.

Made the Update on my R4i-SDHC then i updatet the DAT stuff but i am still getting error code 4 @ my dual booted YSMENU.

Trying now DAT files from neo.

EDIT:

Not working either.

Anyone got a solution?

Details:
Cart: R4i Upgrade Revolution for DS (r4i-sdhc.com)
Latest Kernel: V1.64B
Rom used: Original Black 2 Rom patched with xdelta stuff from here.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
retrogamefan, can you add Fire emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow the english patched version onto the next update?

Also, is Learn with pokemon adventure compatible too?

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new DAT update is available and the front page has been updated :).

@ RchUncleSkeleton

I added details on the front page if you want to change YSMenu skin.

@ SoWayne

I DATs only work with clean roms

@ Yepi69

Done and yes 6087 works.

Reactions: kholdstare3

SoWayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ Everyone

A new DAT update is available and the front page has been updated :).

@ RchUncleSkeleton

I added details on the front page if you want to change YSMenu skin.

@ SoWayne

I DATs only work with clean roms

@ Yepi69

Done and yes 6087 works.

So how can i play blaze black 2 on my r4i-sdhc?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering why do games need to be updated in the extinfo and the infolib to load? If they don't have any AP shouldn't they load with or without having an entry in these files? For example: Adventure Time previously wouldn't load through these updates but worked fine in sakura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.