bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
retrogamefan said:
@bitonio6,
you should be the last person that is complaining about my updates since
you upload them to 2 sites WITHOUT my permission!

Seriously, i need to ask for that?

I propose my own DSTT kernel, my own and on one only website !
(this website is for french people)
And i bring some firmware to keep DSTTi alive
And you play like this?

I always bring my ideas to you,
now you see, you propose two different files,
you do, finaly, something i explain to you a long time ago

I cant believe you said that !?
blink.gif
sleep.gif

And i'm not complaining about anything, i just try to help about your pack, release, etc...

you dont remember what i explain to you about "urscheat.dat" last time?

So now, you have only one "usrcheat.dat" in your pack, it's simple and better, no?

We can work together, not against each other !!!

wink.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Everyone,

5810.3 DAT update is available and the front page has been updated
smile.gif
. There was an error in 5810.2 that caused freezing in some levels of Kirby, so update to the new version please.

bitonio6 said:
retrogamefan said:
@bitonio6,
you should be the last person that is complaining about my updates since
you upload them to 2 sites WITHOUT my permission!

Seriously, i need to ask for that?

I propose my own DSTT kernel, my own and on one only website !

What does it say on the front page? You complained when Pong posted a link to the v1.4.2/1.4.3 firmware, yet you are able to do what you want because it is convenient for you! Well what do you think? You're taking my own hard work without my consent. Make your own fixes if you want to make your own kernel/update but wait a minute, you can't. You rely on me to fix games that you want to play. I wouldn't be suprised if you sell flashcarts that use my updates!

BBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I think asking for permission is logical, since the files are not ours, I asked retro for that like one year ago, to post his fixes in a Spanish forum, he told me to give all credit for him and Rudolph.
Also, I give the same links he gives here, to Filetrip, so I don't reupload them to another server and it gets as many downloads as they are.
Again, sorry if I wrote something wrong, not really good at English...

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
http://filetrip.net/f25868-RetroGameFan-Mu...pdate-6-67.html ok so i have a second R4I3D now and i know the reason of bricking and i'm really in retro's update there is a folder called R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu that should work on the R4I3D its listed on the list but i booted it up and it didn't do anhything and i shutted down my NDS and rebooted it and the flash card was bricked again is this coincidence ? or not really if i tell this to my parents i think they will kill me

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pspunabletohack said:
http://filetrip.net/f25868-RetroGameFan-Mu...pdate-6-67.html ok so i have a second R4I3D now and i know the reason of bricking and i'm really in retro's update there is a folder called R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu that should work on the R4I3D its listed on the list but i booted it up and it didn't do anhything and i shutted down my NDS and rebooted it and the flash card was bricked again is this coincidence ? or not really if i tell this to my parents i think they will kill me

The file size of the original TTMenu which had the fake killer code in it is 343kb. The TTMenu.nds that I provide in the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder is 327kb because the fake killer code has been removed, so it is impossible to brick your cart.

Did you copy all the files from the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder? Or did you just update the 3 DATs?

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
retrogamefan said:
What does it say on the front page? You complained when Pong posted a link to the v1.4.2/1.4.3 firmware, yet you are able to do what you want because it is convenient for you! Well what do you think? You're taking my own hard work without my consent. Make your own fixes if you want to make your own kernel/update but wait a minute, you can't. You rely on me to fix games that you want to play. I wouldn't be suprised if you sell flashcarts that use my updates!

i allways respected your work, allways, and now it's what i receive ?

if DSTT Team will said:

PERMISSION MUST BE GIVEN PRIOR TO REDISTRIBUTING OUR FILES/UPDATES. OFFENDERS WILL BE REPORTED AND LINKS REMOVED

Your credit File content:
QUOTERetroGameFan - All game fixes and also Japanese games from 5530
Rudolph - Japanese fixes up to 5508
2ch - 5803
Elixirdream - Cheats
A Gay Little Catboy - DSONE/i compatibility
Garbaros - M3 compatibility
Any other GBATemp people that helped before Retro started

Where is the name of the creator of YSMenu ?
http://home.usay.jp/pc/

Like i said (before a moderator erase my posts for no reason),
We are on the DSTT/YSMenu scene to work together

My Goal is to propose something good for "FRENCH" DSTT/YSMEN users

You dont do that, so, where is the problem, can we work together about that or not?

bitonio7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bitonio6 said:
retrogamefan said:

i allways respected your work, allways, and now it's what i receive ?

if DSTT Team will said:

PERMISSION MUST BE GIVEN PRIOR TO REDISTRIBUTING OUR FILES/UPDATES. OFFENDERS WILL BE REPORTED AND LINKS REMOVED

Your credit File content:
QUOTERetroGameFan - All game fixes and also Japanese games from 5530
Rudolph - Japanese fixes up to 5508
2ch - 5803
Elixirdream - Cheats
A Gay Little Catboy - DSONE/i compatibility
Garbaros - M3 compatibility
Any other GBATemp people that helped before Retro started

Where is the name of the creator of YSMenu ?
http://home.usay.jp/pc/

Like i said (before a moderator erase my posts for no reason),
We are on the DSTT/YSMenu scene to work together

My Goal is to propose something good for "FRENCH" DSTT/YSMEN users

You dont do that, so, where is the problem, can we work together about that or not?

What incredible liar
blink.gif

How long have I warned that it was a bitter seller

here

it's never his fault and he wants the last word

it has the dstt firmware simply because it is one retailer

this unscruplous rascal stole the work of retrogamefan , without permission and it is still not his fault , unbelivable
blink.gif

EDIT : where's the name of the creator of ysmenu here rogue guy ?
rolleyes.gif

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi retrofan
smile.gif
if my translation for Nora is done also my mod of pokemon black is done, you can fix that for dstt? sorry about my request.

about kirby, thankyou i was beat this game XD on level 5 is not have any AP so you can beat every boss on here without worried
smile.gif

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
pspunabletohack said:
I copied everything and run it but now my flash card is bricked :'( since i runned that file

More info:

The primary FW on it was Wood r43d 1.30 (you can also see that FW on there site: http://www.r4i3d.com/index.htm?l=en_US

And retro, so you are hundred procent sure that it wasn't the FW that bricked the card ?

Reponse please

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pspunabletohack said:
I copied everything and run it but now my flash card is bricked :'( since i runned that file

More info:

The primary FW on it was Wood r43d 1.30 (you can also see that FW on there site: http://www.r4i3d.com/index.htm?l=en_US

And retro, so you are hundred procent sure that it wasn't the FW that bricked the card ?

The R4i3D is a DSTT Clone. Like I said the fake killer code has been removed. I am 100% sure that it cannot brick your cart.
I started doing these updates towards the end of March 2010 and you are the very 1st person to claim that my updates have bricked your cart.
If you are unhappy in any way, then don't use my updates, plain and simple!

Reactions: Vol_M

pspunabletohack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
retrogamefan said:
pspunabletohack said:

More info:

The R4i3D is a DSTT Clone. Like I said the fake killer code has been removed. I am 100% sure that it cannot brick your cart.
I started doing these updates towards the end of March 2010 and you are the very 1st person to claim that my updates have bricked your cart.
If you are unhappy in any way, then don't use my updates, plain and simple!
Yah but why is my card bricked than after running your FW it happend twice with 2 different r4i3d
another question is is there a way to unbrick the card also ??

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
pspunabletohack said:

More info:

i confirm, since the TTMENU.DAT was modified by "unofficial" team,
the fake killer was removed from it...

i dont know if the new TTMENU.DAT from the 1.18 (fake) pack, from the officiel, have it or not...

So, it's impossible, if you use the RGF pack to kill any flashcard !!!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bitonio6 said:
pspunabletohack said:

More info:

i confirm, since the TTMENU.DAT was modified by "unofficial" team,
the fake killer was removed from it...

i dont know if the new TTMENU.DAT from the 1.18 (fake) pack, from the officiel, have it or not...

So, it's impossible, if you use the RGF pack to kill any flashcard !!!
1.18 does not have it.
Also @pspunabletohack I really suggest instead of worrying about that card, you are better off buying a better flashcard such as the Acekard 2i, Supercard DSTwo or an R4i Gold (from http://www.r4ids.cn/ This has official Wood R4 support)

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Also @pspunabletohack I really suggest instead of worrying about that card, you are better off buying a better flashcard such as the Acekard 2i, Supercard DSTwo or an R4i Gold (from http://www.r4ids.cn/ This has official Wood R4 support)
A question for you, you are the guy who work on Supercard Part of the YSMenu/DSTT pack from RGF no?

So what is the point to use YSMenu or DSTT kernel on supercard DSOne/DSOne i ?

if you always said: Buy a better flascard then a DSTTi ?!
unsure.gif

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
pspunabletohack said:
Ok but is there anyway to unbrick the card (r4i3d)
If I remember rightly from your other posts about this then your only problem is that your card cannot be recognised by your DSi and if the cleaning the contacts and paper trick didn't work then your card is dead, kaput, useless etc. Get a new card and don't get another crappy card like the r4i3d that you have now.

Trophies
XP
Country
Retro can you fix Minecraft on ttds plz if you can? (http://shareflare.net/download/33629.35683ea9db323a0426711db52552/MinecraftDS%28demo%29.rar.html)
Thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman