***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
12345 said:
Retro can you fix Minecraft on ttds plz if you can? (http://shareflare.net/download/33629.35683ea9db323a0426711db52552/MinecraftDS%28demo%29.rar.html)
Thx
Download and install this and extract the the root of your microSD. Boot YSMenu/TTMenu then load Boot.nds then Minecraft.

QUOTE(xijet13 @ Aug 12 2011, 05:20 PM) A game has been translated into Spanish, but doesn´t work. Updates come could you include that one?
xijet13,
Can you please PM me the link the to Spanish translation and I'll add it.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RGF i would like to congratulate you for all your work, wich without it, many people will not be able to play

thank you very much

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@xijet13 and esl310,

The 2 games you both PMed me about have been fixed and will be available in the next update v6.68.

Majo0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RetroGameFan: I am facing a problem and was asking if you could help me
smile.gif

I am using an official dstt / ttds and ever since I used your firmware my games suddenly switch over to a white screen
frown.gif

Hope you can help me
yaynds.gif

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Maninder and Majo0,

did you just copy the 3 DATs : extinfo/infolib/savlib or did you copy the entire contents for your cart?

Majo0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@retrogamefan I've copied all the content to my dstt card.

Edit: I've already fixed the problem by replacing the DATs by Newer modified DATs
smile.gif

Maninder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@retrogamefan
I've also copied all the content to my DSTT card, but still doesn't work!!!
frown.gif

The problem is that when the game is loading it freezes loading at about 90%!!!
frown.gif

Help Please!!!
frown.gif

liveevil

Trophies
XP
Country
@retrogamefan

I gave up on DS for about 2 years because my R4 (clone) card never got a firmware update and there were a lot of games I couldn't play. Surfing the internet recently I stumbled upon your amazing support for a universal firmware update. You have now restored my DS.
I have only encounted a couple of problems so far, I got a black screen once on New Super Mario Bros when it was loading between levels on World 3 or 4 (which was really annoying because you can only save after every 3 or 4 levels. It's only happened once but i'm not sure if it's related to your firmware).
The other problem is with this one :-

4572 - Nintendo Presents: Crossword Collection (EUR)

It doesn't save. I looked on your included 'Working' list and it says everything upto 4783 works.

Besides those two problems so far excellent work.

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Maninder,
Please backup your mSD to your PC and then FULL FORMAT with the Panasonic SD Formatter, which can be found in the extras folder of my update. Then install v6.67 then copy/replace the DATs in your TTMenu folder with the ones from 5810.3

@liveevil,
Thankyou for letting me know about this non working game : 4572 - Nintendo Presents: Crossword Collection (E). I have now fixed 4572 and it will be available in my next update, v6.68.
As for NSMB, the game does not contain any sort of AP, so it could just be a microSD issue. Please backup your mSD to your PC and then FULL FORMAT with the Panasonic SD Formatter, which can be found in the extras folder of my update.

Qax159

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ retrogamefan.
for some reason every single new game that i try using ur update give me white screens :/
old games work fine
i am using an r4i (www.r4isdhc.com) and no new games work
i formatted my card, put my firmware back on, put the files from the R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder and booted ttmenu as if it was a game. the firmware loads fine but when loading games such a inazuma eleven or kingdom hearts recoded, both screens turn white and freeze. the roms i use a clean roms
ive tried using the 3 files from the 5810.3 folder but it makes no difference
pls help
thank you

jimmsu66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello Qax159

use the map R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder from v6.67

here tested on a r4sdhc acrd and its working

there are more files updated and when you use the old files you will get white screens

Qax159

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jimmsu66 said:
hello Qax159

use the map R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu folder from v6.67

here tested on a r4sdhc acrd and its working

there are more files updated and when you use the old files you will get white screens

i used the files from v6.67. still white screens. and mines an r4isdhc, not r4sdhc

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Qax159,

No-one has ever confirmed your cart from www.r4isdhc.com so perhaps that is why it is not working for you. The R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder was primarily made for carts from www.r4i-sdhc.com. I can only suggest that you try v6.68 and the R4_Clone YSMenu folder for your cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up