Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone

v6.52 has been released and the front page has been ammended (for those of you who will still use it LOL
tongue.gif
).

Use clean dumps for Pokemon Black and White otherwise you will get an errcode when loading.

Thank you very much for this, retro. Hope to be back for more awesome updates on those big important upcoming games!

Rand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone

v6.52 has been released and the front page has been ammended (for those of you who will still use it LOL
tongue.gif
).

Use clean dumps for Pokemon Black and White otherwise you will get an errcode when loading.

I will be. I'm on the side of not particularly caring about Wood. It's nice to see that it's available for the DSTT for those that want to use it but personally... I won't bother. Your updates work perfectly fine, and are regularly updated.
No reason to go through the hassle of replacing the firmware what yours work quite nicely as is.

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there a way to fix what i said? It doesn't seems to be a freeze but. It's annoying.

I mean:

-When you start a battle, it takes 2 seconds to load music. Then when the Zoom effect is done, the screen goes white (with wild battle music on) for 5 seconds and then it loads the Battle.
-Game Freak logo animation goes slow, but normal sound.
-Intro video goes slow, but normal sound.
-Sky bridge presentation (Intro) goes slow too, but normal sound.
-When entring a house, takes like 3 to 5 seconds to load house.
-When entring a house, the Zoom effect is slow.
-The videocall (When you talk for example to Bel, Cheren, etc) It's slow.
frown.gif

That can be fixed?

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jaden. said:
Is there a way to fix what i said? It doesn't seems to be a freeze but. It's annoying.

I mean:

-When you start a battle, it takes 2 seconds to load music. Then when the Zoom effect is done, the screen goes white (with wild battle music on) for 5 seconds and then it loads the Battle.
-Game Freak logo animation goes slow, but normal sound.
-Intro video goes slow, but normal sound.
-Sky bridge presentation (Intro) goes slow too, but normal sound.
-When entring a house, takes like 3 to 5 seconds to load house.
-When entring a house, the Zoom effect is slow.

That can be fixed?

of course any game can be fixed its just that its not 100% fixed.

loloknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retro I wanted to ask... (i have no idea how you work your magic, nor how this new thing works) I read that you said this new wood for ttds is easyer to code 'cuz no infolib is needed... soo r u planning on updating that erh? how to call it... OS.. thanks.. if you could answer ill be really glad, cuz aside that its easier, it really loads faster and its kinda cool

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
loloknight said:
Retro I wanted to ask... (i have no idea how you work your magic, nor how this new thing works) I read that you said this new wood for ttds is easyer to code 'cuz no infolib is needed... soo r u planning on updating that erh? how to call it... OS.. thanks.. if you could answer ill be really glad, cuz aside that its easier, it really loads faster and its kinda cool

he probably will or wont there is not alot of information given about the wood not even the author is known this works very differently to the r4wood.

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the update retro i'd still pick your DSTT updates rather than changing my DSTT's firmware to the new WOODSTT, youve done so much for the DSTT community,its our turn to be loyal to your updates if you still want to continue the updates
biggrin.gif
atleast until the last DS game is released
yaynds.gif

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
cotyboy said:
Thanks for the update retro i'd still pick your DSTT updates rather than changing my DSTT's firmware to the new WOODSTT, youve done so much for the DSTT community,its our turn to be loyal to your updates if you still want to continue the updates
biggrin.gif
atleast until the last DS game is released
yaynds.gif

totally agree

Went

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been using this for a while, and I just wanted to make a post to thank you for your effort. Really, thank you.

keksmonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
donn't know how to get ne latest version 6.52 as regular firmware .... can anybody help me please? would play the german version of pokemon white
biggrin.gif

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
keksmonster said:
donn't know how to get ne latest version 6.52 as regular firmware .... can anybody help me please? would play the german version of pokemon white
biggrin.gif
First post, end of it, open your eyes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp!