Country
United States
Elvarg said:
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,
I have fixed the following games and they will be available in v6.49
smile.gif
:
5544 - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction (U)
5546 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Mini-Land Mayhem! (E)
pfft

give me the code and il l seriously belevie your not stealing dstt work and youll never here from me again only before he gets to it atleast.
Elvarg, no need to start a war, it's already been done (lol).
What retro does or doesnt do, does not matter.
He's here, he has updates, we have DSTT's. He's not your boyfriend or somthing.
moogle.gif

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Elvarg said:
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,
I have fixed the following games and they will be available in v6.49
smile.gif
:
5544 - Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction (U)
5546 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Mini-Land Mayhem! (E)
pfft

give me the code and il l seriously belevie your not stealing dstt work and youll never here from me again only before he gets to it atleast.

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
LOL, you're too funny Elvarg
biggrin.gif
! Thanks for the laugh!!!
I posted v6.48 which had Inazuma Eleven (E), Ghost Trick (E) and Blue Dragon (S) and fixed several (K) games. Now look at DSTT's latest 5545 update...low and behold his fixes have changed to what I have in v6.48....so who's taking from whom???

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
LOL, you're too funny Elvarg
biggrin.gif
! Thanks for the laugh!!!
I posted v6.48 which had Inazuma Eleven (E), Ghost Trick (E) and Blue Dragon (S) and fixed several (K) games. Now look at DSTT's latest 5545 update...low and behold his fixes have changed to what I have in v6.48....so who's taking from whom???

wtf are you talking about test 7wonders on his .dats -.-

edit: other wise you updated after him again or give the code for ben 10.....

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[title:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha]hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

K, I'm done.

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
Elvarg,
the proof is right here

DSTT's 5533 dats released 03/02/2011 : http://down.qiannao.com/space/file/deoxys/..._5533.rar/.page
DSTT's 5545 dats released 05/02/2011 : http://down.qiannao.com/space/file/deoxys/..._5545.rar/.page

I released v6.48 on 04/02/2011. Look at YEEP, YEES, BKQK, BGTP and others. his data has changed to what I have in v6.48

the 7 Wonders II I added in v6.48 is B7WE which DSTT does not have in his 5545 update

I'm not quite sure why you have to prove anything to him. We all know that people steal your updates.
This is just Elvarg trying to start a war for you pointing out where his updates had came from. If I were you, I'd ignore him.
He'll go away eventually.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
retrogamefan said:
Elvarg,
the proof is right here

DSTT's 5533 dats released 03/02/2011 : http://down.qiannao.com/space/file/deoxys/..._5533.rar/.page
DSTT's 5545 dats released 05/02/2011 : http://down.qiannao.com/space/file/deoxys/..._5545.rar/.page

I released v6.48 on 04/02/2011. Look at YEEP, YEES, BKQK, BGTP and others. his data has changed to what I have in v6.48

the 7 Wonders II I added in v6.48 is B7WE which DSTT does not have in his 5545 update

I'm not quite sure why you have to prove anything to him. We all know that people steal your updates.
This is just Elvarg trying to start a war for you pointing out where his updates had came from. If I were you, I'd ignore him.
He'll go away eventually.

+?

Elvarg said:
retrogamefan said:
Elvarg,
the proof is right here

open it with ttdt

Do I have to say it again?

QUOTE(Evo.lve @ Feb 6 2011, 05:04 PM)
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
h
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
a
h
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
a
h
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[title:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha]hahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

K, I'm done.

andunbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed the 6.49 to play Inazuma today, but right now I was going to finish Kingdom Hearts Recoded wich was working fine on the 6.48 and got an error. I did something wrong or this is happening with anyone else?

Ps: Inazuma is working fine

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
andunbr said:
I installed the 6.49 to play Inazuma today, but right now I was going to finish Kingdom Hearts Recoded wich was working fine on the 6.48 and got an error. I did something wrong or this is happening with anyone else?

what error -4 -5 -81 what error

retrogamefan

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Firstly, the info you have posted is incorrect so it won't help anyone. Secondly, you have made your own threads before, so why post in mine? You were part of the original thread hijacking and you continue to do it again???

andunbr said:

The data for BK9E and BK9P is the same in v6.47 and v6.48. Make sure you are using clean dumps for both the (E) and (U) version.

schoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
first a big thanx for your nice work retro.

i got a little problem. what does errcode=-6 means?
unbenanntmd.jpg

ive tryed to load 5546 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! *MULTi5* (E) and i got this errcode.

sorry my english isnt very good

edit: picture added. to show i really mean errcode 6 not 5

c9003947

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
schoki said:
first a big thanx for your nice work retro.

i got a little problem. what does errcode=-6 means?
unbenanntmd.jpg

ive tryed to load 5546 - Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! *MULTi5* (E) and i got this errcode.

sorry my english isnt very good

edit: picture added. to show i really mean errcode 6 not 5

I think it means "Non-supported european dsi enhanced game"
Because it's not in the 6.48 game list.

P.S. I use the American version of the game.

mujeramante89

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sorry, i have to ask: i have a problem with alice in wonderland. i know it's kinda old, but i always wanted to play it, and i think it has AP. Does anyone have problems with it too??

(sorry for my english!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol