Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yea its not as bad as I first described, the REALLY bad initial performance for me was due to having debug building enabled. anyways I just deleted that old file link, if you want to try this rather use this file:
https://mega.nz/#!s1RVnBYI!q45chmKv2-vquC3n5mRDJ6YEdbEdWhMl-CtlCpJ_1Xc
it'll probably be the only psx emu for wiiu you'll see for quite some time.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea its not as bad as I first described, the REALLY bad initial performance for me was due to having debug building enabled. anyways I just deleted that old file link, if you want to try this rather use this file:

Question, I'll test this out for sure, but what's with the "libretro_wiiu.a" nightly build? :unsure: I see two nightly builds compiled at the same time and unsure what the diff is.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question, I'll test this out for sure, but what's with the "libretro_wiiu.a" nightly build? :unsure: I see two nightly builds compiled at the same time and unsure what the diff is.
thats the output library before it gets compiled into the main executable, so I assume something wasnt packed properly if those 2 ended up in a nightly.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the output library before it gets compiled into the main executable, so I assume something wasnt packed properly if those 2 ended up in a nightly.

It happens, gonna test that PSX core for sure, and yes, I know that we won't see much for N64 and PSX for quite some time, but hey, it's something.

aliaspider

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
I just put them there for anyone interested, you can safely ignore the libretro_wiiu.a.7z file.
currently the buildbot fails at packing mame/fba randomly, so those files can help speed up compiling them locally.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know whats funny? this is not even a libreto release xD or is it?

Question: where do you put the rom? do I need the BIOS? and if so, where do I place it?

Last edited by huma_dawii,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to get that yourself because it cannot be shared here. The first result on a Google search should have it, though.
I something like this, should that work?

Apparently not... I get a beautiful black screen, Wii U completely frozen also....

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-23_22-30-45.png
    upload_2016-11-23_22-30-45.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by huma_dawii,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@FIX94 @aliaspider I keep asking but don't get an answer to this problem but I get you guys are super busy lol NXEngine has a problem that in game saves crashes the wiiu and save states don't work. Really want to play cave story but that game is too big to play with no way of saving. Any kind of eta on a fix would be great thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.