Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question
What kind of controllers are compatible with retroarch...
Every controller that works on the wii u works on retroarch and thats it. So wiimotes, the gamepad, pro controller, classic controller, ect (keyboard is also supported in the latest builds)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Every controller that works on the wii u works on retroarch and thats it. So wiimotes, the gamepad, pro controller, classic controller, ect (keyboard is also supported in the latest builds)
well everything excpet the wiiu gc adapter xD

so gamepad,CC,CCpro,wiiupro basicaly.

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any plans to implement shaders and borders?
If borders are implemented I may make some 16:9 Super Gameboy style borders for fun. As for shaders, I'm interested in the possibility of doing gamma correction on GBA games.

oricon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was toggling controllers in the input menu so that i could control the menu with the wiiu pro controller and i have accidentally toggled the disable option and now i cannot use any controller to navigate the retroarch menu is there a way to revert this without deleting the retroarch config?

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
How can we turned the gamepad screen off while on retroarch since we don't have access to the home button menu? I tried doing that before launching retroarch but apparently we can't run homebrew using any other controller but the gamepad.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now that I've hacked my NES mini and can play PSX and N64 games with it, I'd really like to play PSX games on my Wii U. As far as I know Mednafen PSX on Wii U isn't working properly, yet.

Such a pity. Wii U would be a fantastic machine for retrogaming. Other retroarch cores work wonderfully, though, and it is a pleasure to play A Link to the Past or Chrono Trigger with MSU sound.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I've hacked my NES mini and can play PSX and N64 games with it, I'd really like to play PSX games on my Wii U. As far as I know Mednafen PSX on Wii U isn't working properly, yet.

Such a pity. Wii U would be a fantastic machine for retrogaming. Other retroarch cores work wonderfully, though, and it is a pleasure to play A Link to the Past or Chrono Trigger with MSU sound.

The Wii U certainly has a lot of raw power to do it, the issue is the lack of interest, and so far no one has stepped up to the plate, nor do I think dynamic recompiling will ever happen on the Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs