Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
IM using ftpiiu with file zilla but get an error:failed to retrieve directory listing when clicking on the mic folder. any ideas what im doing wrong
Mmmm well be sure that you run something like Fix94 custom firmware first which should enable the server for modifying system files.
Be sure to run fs2sd and choose the mlc, then try again with FTPii U Everywhere.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmm well be sure that you run something like Fix94 custom firmware first which should enable the server for modifying system files.
Be sure to run fs2sd and choose the mlc, then try again with FTPii U Everywhere.

Have you tested the Turbografx/TG-CD cores at all? I can't get any of them to run with the 2-1 nightly. And yes, the BIOS folder is set up.

Opoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally updated to 1.41 stable with core support and some of brienj's extra cores and the channel launcher. This is AMAZING - thank you brienj, aliaspider and anyone else who has contributed, I really appreciate all of your work on this, Retroarch on the Wii U has evolved to what I envisioned. Everything else past its current state will be the cherry on top.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which build are you using? Maybe it's time for me to use the latest, hopefully mGBA, Snes9x, etc won't end up being broken in this one.
The latest and everything works expect tyquake and the Neogeo Pocket emu that has never worked.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Opoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is an Atari 800 core if anyone wants to try and get it to work. After you load it, it should create a .atari800.cfg file on the root of the SD Card, but I can't get the settings correct, especially the BIOS file settings, for it to load anything. If anyone wants to play with this and see if they can get it to work, have fun.

I've played around with it a little bit and tried some of the settings present in my config file for a working install of WiiXL on my vWii, I progressed from the original crash screen to just a black screen...I'll let you know if I get anywhere. Let me know if you want a copy of that config file as well, it's from 2.xx.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I finally got Mame working, works really well but does anyone know where you put the artwork folder? Or the hiscore.dat & cheat.dat files?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be called lynxboot.img

Can't get TG/PCE-CD ISOs to run at all with the 2/5/17 builds, and yes, the BIOS directory is set up. tried both mednafen_pce_fast_libretro and mednafen_supergrafx_libretro, all cores load, but ISO images
crash the emulator. I thought they were supposed to work? Trying Lords of Thunder ISO and CUE, neither work. What gives? We can't use one core for both TG-16 and PCE-CD images?

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5