Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version was that?

The 2-1-17 build, but turns out it was also the way it was set up, either way, he got it squared away as I helped him out; the MSU-1 load state issue has been working for quite some time.

Version 1.4.1 has no definitive advantage over 1.4.0 for now.

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's actually weird, it does it only if I start HaxchiFW first (spoofing 99.99.99 version firmware). If I start directly Retroarch or via the Homebrew launcher directly from Haxchi, it works fine.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually weird, it does it only if I start HaxchiFW first (spoofing 99.99.99 version firmware). If I start directly Retroarch or via the Homebrew launcher directly from Haxchi, it works fine.

I don't have that issue, IDK, but the GitHub issue has been resolved. Delete the configs and use the 2-1-17 builds, they work fine irrespective of my using Haxchi CFW >.>

Reactions: KiiWii

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Works better without any reason now. I guess my Wii U had some corrupted things in the RAM or something. Anyways this is pretty stable now if you exclude computer cores, I'm excited for the content manager, tumbnails etc, then I'll be pretty awesome !

D

Deleted User

Would it be possible to make Sega Saturn emulator for Wii U?
I have plenty of Sega Saturn roms lying around my pc which i could use.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It would be handy if it installed in the sd:/retroarch/cores folder directly.

Also in the download section of www.bluemsx.com you can download the full package to test blueMSX.
Until we either update HBAS to handle them for the cores folder, or I make a separate app to update cores, that's how I have to put them on the appstore. It will be changed later.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Until I make an "official" version that will maybe make sure your cores are up to date, I made a RetroArch Channel you can download here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/h8bso6s87u1ls38/RetroArch_Launcher.7z

It works with the new system, so you must have cores in the sd:/retroarch/cores folder and the info files in the sd:/retroarch/cores/info folder.

Also, if you installed the Libretro SNES9x Channel I made, you must delete that first, since this uses the same Title ID.

Last edited by brienj,

efen3001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until I make an "official" version that will maybe make sure your cores are up to date, I made a RetroArch Channel you can download here - http://www.mediafire.com/file/h8bso6s87u1ls38/RetroArch_Launcher.7z

It works with the new system, so you must have cores in the sd:/retroarch/cores folder and the info files in the sd:/retroarch/cores/info folder.

Also, if you installed the Libretro SNES9x Channel I made, you must delete that first, since this uses the same Title ID.
Well, it's time to install CBHC.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh that, gotcha. Yeah, I'll try and get on that too. I'm on mobile, so it's easy to get lost on who's talking about what.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
Oh hey, just FYI i tested out your megamanx3, and the volume is actually TOO quiet now. Needs to be raised a bit

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks. will test this out:yay:

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Do it with FTPii U Everywhere.
Search inside mlc and look around for the /meta folder of the installed app. You should find it around somewhere, wont take you too much time
IM using ftpiiu with file zilla but get an error:failed to retrieve directory listing when clicking on the mic folder. any ideas what im doing wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY