Homebrew RetroArch Switch

sololoso808

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I’m back into retro gaming and I’m trying to upload my load save files from my android to retroarchs mGBA

I’ve tried to put in the save files and certain games aren’t loading the files. I’ve tried it on mgba on my desktop and it does the same

Even went to use gamefaq saves and nothing
Please help I just want to play my old saves since I haven’t completed the games yet

If you need to know it’s Megaman battle network 4-6 having the issues, MMBN 2-3 work fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ive also went in and changed the .sav files to .sgm or .srm to the savefiles folder of retroarch and it still doesnt work

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I’m back into retro gaming and I’m trying to upload my load save files from my android to retroarchs mGBA

I’ve tried to put in the save files and certain games aren’t loading the files. I’ve tried it on mgba on my desktop and it does the same

Even went to use gamefaq saves and nothing
Please help I just want to play my old saves since I haven’t completed the games yet

If you need to know it’s Megaman battle network 4-6 having the issues, MMBN 2-3 work fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ive also went in and changed the .sav files to .sgm or .srm to the savefiles folder of retroarch and it still doesnt work

You need to make sure the saves are spelled the exact same way as the roms. So if the games game.gba it needs to have a save game.sav and also make sure it's in the right folder. I think switch stores the saves in cores/saves for whatever reason by default.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol