Homebrew RetroArch Switch

GrayFoxBH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Flycast/Dreamcast games now just gives me an error e closes application. I changed nothing. It doesn't even start the games.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Flycast/Dreamcast games now just gives me an error e closes application. I changed nothing. It doesn't even start the games.
No, everything works as expected. All games loading just fine for me on latest flycast core. You broke something, reset your .cfgs, refresh playlists (if you have them).

GrayFoxBH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, everything works as expected. All games loading just fine for me on latest flycast core. You broke something, reset your .cfgs, refresh playlists (if you have them).
I reset my cfgs and now everything works fine again!

Btw, do you update your cores with online updater? If yes, how can I do it in a safeway? I confess I never went online to avoid getting an update request from Nintendo...

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I reset my cfgs and now everything works fine again!

Btw, do you update your cores with online updater? If yes, how can I do it in a safeway? I confess I never went online to avoid getting an update request from Nintendo...
Read about blanikng your prodinfo in latest atmos release on github. Also there are 90dns and incognito as well for you to use wifi without connecting to nintendo servers, but i guess atmos new feature is superior.

manxbox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
pcsx rearmed 14e45ca does not work, someone has tried to have it if it works I do not know what the bios will be maybe

xellspooun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi there.

So I loaded the PPSSPP core and my -legally created- backup of Persona 3. I tried to mess around with the graphic settings and when I hit restart in order for the game to soft reset and get the changes the app crashes.

Any workaround?

Detroitguy22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im getting the crash in perfect dark when start a combat simulator game any help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does this happen to all others people

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impossible in exfat ?

Not impossible, but not recommended. It could corrupt your entire sd card and you'll lose everything at any time. There is no reason not to use Fat32 in 2020 there's several programs you can use that can install your games over 4 gb through usb. Fat32 does not corrupt your sd card in homebrew exfat does.

You would just have to copy all your files on your sd card to your computer, format the sd card to Fat32, and then copy them back and you're done none of it is difficult.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
It will probably always run with huge stutters and 20ish fps on switch, it struggles to run well even on latest snapdragons let alone switch. Goldeneye has always been like this.

Closest to playable you'll get is running it on Mupen FZ on Android, so if you have Android on your Switch use that.

Reactions: snoofly

SuperHans111

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My Beetle PSX core gives me a black screen. I have all the correct bios files and everything. Am I doing something wrong?
PCSX rearmed just straight up crashes on me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

latest pcsx_rearmed is broken due to some compiling issues, its gonna be fixed soon, for now just get one of the previous builds
Just read this. Thanks for letting me (and others) know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn