OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can this gem somehow be integrated?

That's a standalone app.
I mean, you can already just download the NRO/NSP for it and play Doom 64 EX on the Switch.
RetroArch doesn't have a core for GZDoom/Doom64EX that I know, only PrBoom which is somewhat similar to ZDoom I believe.

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
:P
There's other stuff which I know it's being worked on for the Switch, but I better not say a thing or I might jinx it haha.
Come on !
Leak ! Leak ! Leak !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh cmon! no fair!

dreamcast??!!
Already confirmed

Man if there will be a full speed Dreamcast emulator I’ll make a video of me blending a joycon (old and broken one btw) and drinking it with beer.
Screen and save this post.

Last edited by NeoSlyde,
Reactions: lordelan
D

Deleted-351540

Come on !
Leak ! Leak ! Leak !

Already confirmed

Man if there will be a full speed Dreamcast emulator I’ll make a video of me blending a joycon (old and broken one btw) and drinking it with beer.
Screen and save this post.
I do not recommend this. The small chunks of metal, plastic, and silicon will definitely cut your esophagus/stomach/intestines. You will probably end up in the hospital. My wife is a nurse and she was genuinely appalled at the thought of you doing this.

Reactions: Lvl100Caterpie

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do not recommend this. The small chunks of metal, plastic, and silicon will definitely cut your esophagus/stomach/intestines. You will probably end up in the hospital. My wife is a nurse and she was genuinely appalled at the thought of you doing this.
Bruuuuh forgot this...
now I have less desire to do so lmfao

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's what I'm here for, fam. I'd hate to see anyone unknowingly injure themselves, especially when it could be prevented.
You are a good person. Continue on that way !
Man this discussion went emotional lol

I'll give my kidney for full Gamecube emulation :^}
Free of charge!
OR !
Grab some $$ and buy a GameCube.
Will be way more cheaper lol

Reactions: Deleted-351540

thepspgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an issue where once i have loaded into Retroarch, the GUI locks up, meaning i can't move through the menu's at all, even though i can see the app responding as the swirl in the background is still moving.

Any idea's why this happens? It was working fine before i added some roms to my SD card.

UPDATE: Fixed it! I just deleted my retroarch.cfg file and it generated a new one :D

Last edited by thepspgamer,
Reactions: kaiobj

kaiobj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an issue where once i have loaded into Retroarch, the GUI locks up, meaning i can't move through the menu's at all, even though i can see the app responding as the swirl in the background is still moving.

Any idea's why this happens? It was working fine before i added some roms to my SD card.
I'm experiencing the same issue. Tried to load another GBA core and got stuck at the menu. The touchscreen works but there is no response from the joycons.

Edit: got it working but I have no idea how. I tried using the touchscreen and coming from nowhere I got the message that the inputs were configured again to their ports and it's working now. However I'm not sure what exactly happened...

Last edited by kaiobj,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it