Retail cart backup saves help.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by cbper66, Mar 23, 2015.

1. cbper66
    OP

cbper66 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2005
    United States
    Hello everyone, first let me apologize. I'm know this topic has been covered before but I can't seem to get a grasp on the whole backing up saves from retail carts method. So I have a GateWay and managed to dump all 22 carts of mine. I also used the option to backup the save files from said carts. It created both the .3ds and .sav files. The roms load fine but the saves always display a corrupted error msg. I've tried keeping the original file name and also tried using the titleid found at http://3ds.essh.co/. If anyone can help me sort this out it would be much appreciated.

Bellow are the systems I'm having this issue with. I have both OOT and Cubic Ninja as an exploit trigger if that makes any difference.

North America n3DSXL - 9.0FW running 9.5 Emunand and North America 3DSXL - 9.2FW running 9.5 Emunand

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice