Gaming Resistance Burning Skies Online Pass

Mr Photo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All
I know it's a long shot, but figured I'd give it a try. I bought a used copy of Resistance Burning Skies for the Vita and did not know that the game requires an online pass to play online. Since there is a single online trophy required to unlock platinum, I wont be able to get platinum on this game without a valid code. The online pass in store costs more than I paid for the game itself. Since this game is quite old I was wondering if anyone still has their code that they never used and will likely never use. It would need to be a north american code. I would greatly appreciate it. If you are this kind soul please PM me to provide me with the code, do no post it here in forum as someone else will likely grab it before i've had a chance.
Many thanks for helping me unlock my next Platinum Trophy.

Mr Photo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump..
I'm still looking for a key for this... if anyone has one it would be greatly appreciated. Happy holidays!

Mr Photo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, thanks to the greatness and kindness of a user of another online group I was given a working online code for this game. I now have my platinum, and no longer need a code for this game.

FartJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I’ll be hated for bringing up such an old thread but I’m in the same boat and was wondering if anyone had one laying around after all this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.