vishy92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey!

I bought the game on sale in ofw and it runs pretty badly with constant framedrops.

I read that this game doesnt use nintendo servers for online play, since the pawns are just a glorified JSON file so its probably p2p

Anyone knows if it works online? I would like to use some overclock so the framerate doesn't make me sick.

Additional question if thats the case: can I rip my own games if I boot to syscfw without a banhammer?

DAVYSGAMING

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Hey!

I bought the game on sale in ofw and it runs pretty badly with constant framedrops.

I read that this game doesnt use nintendo servers for online play, since the pawns are just a glorified JSON file so its probably p2p

Anyone knows if it works online? I would like to use some overclock so the framerate doesn't make me sick.

Additional question if thats the case: can I rip my own games if I boot to syscfw without a banhammer?
No one yet got banned for using overclocking but is it safe idk lol i use it for some online games and haven't been banned for almost 2+ years lol

vishy92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
No one yet got banned for using overclocking but is it safe idk lol i use it for some online games and haven't been banned for almost 2+ years lol

Yeah what i meant was playing it on emunand with nintendo servers blocked.

I kind of worded it poorly will edit it in the morning. I have a lot of stuff i would not risk running of syscfw. If p2p is reachable with blocked nintendo servers i would just play it on emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.