Resistance: A Hole in the Sky announced

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A novel based on the game Resistance has been announced. It will bridge Resistance 2 to the new up and coming Resistance for the ps3.

"Set in the aftermath of Resistance 2's finale and Lt. Nathan Hale's death, [the book] follows Resistance 3's hero, Joseph Capelli, on his journey right up until the beginning of Resistance 3," says Insomniac.

The book will be penned by novelist William C. Dietz, who as also done works for the Halo and Star Wars series.
[/p]

Source

I may read this, though I will have to play the first two games to understand the story.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sheaperd121 said:
I may read this, though I will have to play the first two games to understand the story.
Uh, if you havent played the games before and have no knowledge of the series, why wopuld you be interested in a novel on the franchise.

On topic: I have never been hugely impressed with books based off games. I have read the Mass Effect novels but thats about it and I doubt I will try reading others.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Sheaperd121 said:
Uh, if you havent played the games before and have no knowledge of the series, why wopuld you be interested in a novel on the franchise.

On topic: I have never been hugely impressed with books based off games. I have read the Mass Effect novels but thats about it and I doubt I will try reading others.
I like reading anything really, I do know about the series, just not much about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hi