Hacking Resident evil updates on cia?

hunter010709

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is no big problem really.

Some of us are a bit anal with things working properly and that is ok, right.

Now people spin cia's as the safest etc, etc.

The resident evil mercenaries as well as resident evil revelations game ask for an update, but fail every time with cia. I make my own, but tried everyone online and they all request the same.

Every other game updates fine in emunand or sysnand as a cia install but these (sure other have found more).

I hazard a guess the update isn't there from speaking with folks who own retail cartridges on the same version without a update nag.

I can only guess that something about them in the conversion is falsely represented as a another game that does need an update and hence a nag and fail?

Any thoughts to rectify this for us all?

koz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have never got an update request for RE mercenaries.

Used copies go for as low as $4.

Its a massively under-rated game with loads of replay value.

I sometimes wonder if the eshop version has been 'retuned' compared to the cart version.

I got the eshop version included on my preowned new 3dsxl.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is no big problem really.

Some of us are a bit anal with things working properly and that is ok, right.

Now people spin cia's as the safest etc, etc.

The resident evil mercenaries as well as resident evil revelations game ask for an update, but fail every time with cia. I make my own, but tried everyone online and they all request the same.

Every other game updates fine in emunand or sysnand as a cia install but these (sure other have found more).

I hazard a guess the update isn't there from speaking with folks who own retail cartridges on the same version without a update nag.

I can only guess that something about them in the conversion is falsely represented as a another game that does need an update and hence a nag and fail?

Any thoughts to rectify this for us all?

I had the same problem,is the cia a different region than your 3ds?I had a problem with the eur cia version on my usa 3ds with this exact game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over