Hyroero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heya. Recently got a 2dsxl and followed https://3ds.hacks.guide/ to get it all sorted out.

That all works great, I can install cia files, covert 3ds files via gm9 and so on.

The issue is when trying to update installed games like shovel knight or resident evil mercenaries I get an error. Regardless of if I try and update it from the eshop, which loads fine and gives me the prompt to update or if I do directly from the icon or through sleep mode.

My nnid is the same region as my 2ds and the cia files are the same too when checked via fbi. I've also tried deleting the red tickets and retrying. I used the shop to download pokemon picross as part of the cfw process and the eshop opens just fine too.

I also tried linking a new nnid by changing a number in the files via gm9 to unlink the one I made initially. The 2ds is linked on the Nintendo website and so on too.

Any ideas?

ultradens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Heya. Recently got a 2dsxl and followed https://3ds.hacks.guide/ to get it all sorted out.

That all works great, I can install cia files, covert 3ds files via gm9 and so on.

The issue is when trying to update installed games like shovel knight or resident evil mercenaries I get an error. Regardless of if I try and update it from the eshop, which loads fine and gives me the prompt to update or if I do directly from the icon or through sleep mode.

My nnid is the same region as my 2ds and the cia files are the same too when checked via fbi. I've also tried deleting the red tickets and retrying. I used the shop to download pokemon picross as part of the cfw process and the eshop opens just fine too.

I also tried linking a new nnid by changing a number in the files via gm9 to unlink the one I made initially. The 2ds is linked on the Nintendo website and so on too.

Any ideas?

Is your game the same region with your console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night