ROM Hack [Request] Story Of Seasons: Trio Of Towns Save Editor (+ Other)

Which Games Are Better Story Of Seasons Stories Or Harvest Moon Stories

• Total voters

GothicRocker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated in the topic, I am requesting “Story Of Seasons: Trio Of Towns” save editor, or something along those lines. I am new to (like a baby just born new) to hex editing, so I would need almost a step by step upon that (Apologize). I wanted to request info for hex editing, but since I am so new I feel as if that is almost wasted on me, thus the save editor request. I have noticed that for this game the “Power Saves” are near complete, but there are a few things Id like to enhance as well.

As also stated there is a “+”, and that is I am also requesting “Harvest Moon: A New Beginning”. I personally love the living poop out of this game and wish to further enhance my gaming experience with a save editor. “Power Saves” have all but given up on it, and NO new cheats have been given out since the first cheat they gave (of which was max money). Its extremely sad that they basically gave up on that game and went on and did every other game. I even can state I have seen many forums of complaint that hundreds of people sending requests in for cheats on the game and being ignored. Thus wishing for a save editor for this game, maximize your game to what you wish.

Thank you all for reading this and possibly helping me, and yes I know many have requested things for both these games and I am not new. I just wanted to get the request out, as some chats, forums and such seem to “drown” or “ignore” most requests. Also noticed many give up on the thought of save editors for either games, but I know HM:ANB is at least possible due to SoS having one.

Reactions: YuukiBean

YuukiBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree! I've tried hex editing and it just hasn't been working for this game (I'm not very good at it). I am thinking of getting powersaves but, it would be really nice to get a save editor. If somebody knows how to make a save editor, and has time, it would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-