Homebrew [Request] Shadow Warrior & Blood

Valkyrie7274

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just really, really want to play Shadow Warrior and Blood on my Switch and wanted to make a request here since people would know more than I do.

If it's not too much trouble, could I ask for the development of such homebrews? Being able to play Deathwish on the go would make my life better, I'd think.

MissingN0pe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a Linux port and Linux can be installed on a Switch, so you could go that road

There are also direct ports to psp, ps vita and 3ds available, if you own one of those

• Love
Reactions: Tarmfot

Valkyrie7274

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Linux port and Linux can be installed on a Switch, so you could go that road

There are also direct ports to psp, ps vita and 3ds available, if you own one of those
Is Linux an app or the OS? I'm not too knowledgeable enough to be able to install something like an OS, I'm barely competent enough to install regular homebrews to use with the applet mode.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Install Android on your switch and use the android source ports. I did just that and it works PERFECT.

Theres a Raze source port app called Zeta Touch its like $2 (im sure you can find it free) that allows you to play Duke, Blood, Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, NAM and even Powerslave! You can also play Hexen 2 with the Quad Touch app from the same devs.

I need to set android all up again cus i accidentally bricked my SD card but I played through all of the above mentioned games via android on my Switch and it was 100% no issues. It just takes a little setting up to get android installed. Maybe 2-3 hours at most. Youll need a seperate SD card for it. Highly reccomended.

Reactions: mathew77

Valkyrie7274

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install Android on your switch and use the android source ports. I did just that and it works PERFECT.

Theres a Raze source port app called Zeta Touch its like $2 (im sure you can find it free) that allows you to play Duke, Blood, Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, NAM and even Powerslave! You can also play Hexen 2 with the Quad Touch app from the same devs.

I need to set android all up again cus i accidentally bricked my SD card but I played through all of the above mentioned games via android on my Switch and it was 100% no issues. It just takes a little setting up to get android installed. Maybe 2-3 hours at most. Youll need a seperate SD card for it. Highly reccomended.
I'm not competent enough to install a new OS. Is Zeta Touch possible to use in applet mode?

MissingN0pe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is Linux an app or the OS? I'm not too knowledgeable enough to be able to install something like an OS, I'm barely competent enough to install regular homebrews to use with the applet mode.
Linux is an OS and it and Android OS shouldn't be too hard to install

MissingN0pe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually bought mine pre-hacked for that very reason.
From what I'm seeing you could install android 11 on an SD card so in other words, however incompetent you might be, you could mess it up and start over an infinite amount of times without any risk to your console. I just watched a video on it and it's basically just dragging files and hitting buttons. The whole process seems to take roughly 10-15 minutes

This guy right here explains it quite clearly and he provides links to the required files

What's cool about is that you could then install and use almost anything that's compatible with Android 11 which means you get access to a billion of android apps and games

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I'm seeing you could install android 11 on an SD card so in other words, however incompetent you might be, you could mess it up and start over an infinite amount of times without any risk to your console. I just watched a video on it and it's basically just dragging files and hitting buttons. The whole process seems to take roughly 10-15 minutes

This guy right here explains it quite clearly and he provides links to the required files

What's cool about is that you could then install and use almost anything that's compatible with Android 11 which means you get access to a billion of android apps and games

Lineage Android 14 released like a month ago and is much more recommended now.

Reactions: mathew77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That Steam button feature is cool, doubles as a clothes iron.