Homebrew [Request] NTR plugin that changes the color of the RGB LED depending on battery

radostin04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
So, first of all, let me just get myself clear. I know it's a lot to ask for someone to write me a plugin, but I'm throwing this out as just a general idea

I really want to use that darn LED for something, and using it to show my battery life seems like a good enough idea. My idea was have it change color depending on how many quarters of battery you've got left, but it could be granular change. I did read a post about someone reccomending this, but I don't think it ever became a thing. If it is a thing, I'm sorry for making this post

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It can be made in like 20 minutes (it's also possible to make a gradient based on the actual percentage 0-100%), but it's not practical to have the LED always activated, so a button would need to be added to enable the feature which breaks the point as you could just check the home menu.

radostin04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Can't see a reason for it to not be always activated apart from the stupid battry drain (although correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't it only draw like 100ma at most since it's an LED). And besides, looking into it further, i can't get NTR to even work right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-