Request: Nintendo DS(i) Savedata Backup Utility

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by YugiFanGX, Jul 18, 2015.

1. YugiFanGX
    OP

YugiFanGX Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2015
    Gambia, The
    May someone create a tool, so that you can backup the save data from original Nintendo DS(i) Catridges?

Last edited by YugiFanGX, Jul 18, 2015
    I pwned U! likes this.
  2. chrisluna413

chrisluna413 GBAtemp Fan

May 13, 2013
    United States
    East Brunswick, New Jersey
    jesus christ, all these newbies posting unprecedented request posts simply after ninjahax 2.0

3. Snintendog

Snintendog Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2015
    United States
    Personally I would love a cartridge reflasher or something similar in .cia format got rxtools installed and love it but demand ain't there for a save backup/inject app...yet.

Also where are these request posts chrisluna413? The boards have been slower than I expected after a major release like Ninjahax 2.0.

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    It's a good idea, and I'd like to see it as well. The DS-mode tools are a bit cumbersome to use since you need a FTP server and an unencrypted or WEP network.
    Just wait until someone finds a kernel exploit for 9.3+. The forum will be swamped with noobs trying to install CFW :P
    Sadly, people don't care that much about homebrew if it doesn't enable piracy. Probably because most homebrew (all the best ones anyway) tends to be ports or emulators anyway, and they can already play all that on other platforms.

5. shadowofdarkness

shadowofdarkness GBAtemp Fan

Apr 17, 2007
    Canada
    I agree they were cumbersome and was actually thinking not to long ago of making this same request for a new utility.

6. sweis12

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Don't worry. Gateway will make somthing work by stealing the exploits from ninjhax 2 again :)