Hacking [Request] Looking for a US Muramasa Rebirth Save File

NijiBashira

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello,

I lost my Muramasa Rebirth save file fiddling around with VPKs and would really love to get a replacement (not necessarily 100%, just as advanced as possible) before I update my Vita to 3.63, so if anyone could post one here or send me a PM about one, I'd be grateful.

Moreover I haven't been able to get Vita Save Manager (d3m3vilurr/vita-savemgr on github) to work with the game. It works just as expected until the game boots, but then the game loads normally instead of the save dumper. If anyone knows a workaround or an alternative homebrew to use with the save I (might) receive, that'd be great.

-I use a physical copy of the game

-I tried both the nightly release and the latest public release of Vita Save Manager

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The physical version of this game saves on grw0. The patch is also located in grw0. Usually, to dump save, the save manager replaces the patch in ux0. But in this case, grw0 patch is started first. So you need to manually copy the save manager patch from ux0 to grw0. Then, restart the game: the save manager should start instead. Once you get your save, don't forget to put back the original patch in grw0.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is the save I dumped a long time ago (I own the US physical version but with my EU PSN account, the only way to play to DLCs was to dump my save and convert it to EU save).

Attachments

• PCSE00240.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 257
Reactions: NijiBashira

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated