[REQUEST/IDEA] Ticket Cleaner

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Robfozz, May 12, 2016.

1. Robfozz
    OP

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Can somebody make an app to remove tickets of all titles not currently installed onto the system? Just from messing around with tons of CIAs, there are plenty of titles I get the 98% download error when redownloading from the e-shop and it is rather annoying. Some sort of mass ticket remover would be very helpfull not just to me but, Im sure, to many others as well.

2. KillzXGaming

KillzXGaming GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 2, 2016
    United States
    Ye, one which removes all .tik files in a folder that was installed previously too.

klear likes this.
  3. Mhetralla

Mhetralla Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2009
    It would be great that FBI could parse the name of the ticket's games from 3dsdb (like NintendoCDN-TicketParser does), plus the suggestion you guys said.

4. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    I'd love an app like this, great idea!

5. Boured

Boured The most perverted furry

GBAtemp Patron
    Boured is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 25, 2015
    United States
    Wherever I log in at ^w^
    That sounds like a cool idea :3

6. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Not possible you can hide the entry ("Delete" through FBI V2) but not completely remove it, though someone can go into deeper detail of what I mean since I don't have the technical know how to explain that better.

7. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    I would like one that would only replace invalid tickets with valid ones for use with eShop downloads. I have been redownloading games on the eShop to replace the older GW era manual-less games I had and have run into issues with bad tickets getting to 99% then failing.

SomeGamer likes this.