ROM Hack [REQUEST] Hyrule Warriors DE 100% story completed

Spoderman80s

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys, I found a couple of save editor for characters and all but im wondering if someone can upload a savefile with the story completed ? If not, is there a way to change something to make the story completed ? Thanks in advance.

Also are you guys using Edizon or Checkpoint to backup your save data ?

Last edited by Spoderman80s,

ThornB123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mochag.com
XP
Country
United States
I would love to have a save like this as well, I played the story mode 100% on the WiiU version but never really touched adventure mode or the DLCs. Would be great to not have to grind out the story mode again.

Aroc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
what do you see as 100% tho? I just finished legend-mode, but its nowhere "100%" in speaking of everything

D

Deleted User

Hello guys, I found a couple of save editor for characters and all but im wondering if someone can upload a savefile with the story completed ? If not, is there a way to change something to make the story completed ? Thanks in advance.

Also are you guys using Edizon or Checkpoint to backup your save data ?
Eventually someone will share their save file who is generous enough to give it away to random people on the internet to enjoy and not get credit for it

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eventually someone will share their save file who is generous enough to give it away to random people on the internet to enjoy and not get credit for it

I do give a credit to anyone who uploaded the save and used their name, also I told them to not thank me because I got save from someone, so I thanked to them for save sharing.

Here is my save, right after i did the last level in the legend mode. There is still stuff to unlock tho

@zebigboo There is save with legend mode after last level, but not 100% and I don't know if it is worth for you to test.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here is my save, right after i did the last level in the legend mode. There is still stuff to unlock tho

Thank you for this one ! I've got one issue with your save, the evil's bane and stuff locked skills kill count is at 0 so there's no way to unlock them. Itried meddling with the save editor but my weapon just disappears when I try to edit the enemy kill count. Is there a solution ?

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
Im nearly done with story mode as i just got a few skulletta and hearts to go. So i will try and upload that. Im not enjoying it like i iuse too because i too 100% on the Wii U so its becoming a grind fest.

Only thing is some of the adventure maps are done to unlock characters. The save has been edited so all characters are OP with weapons, fairy and all skills.

Last edited by badman112,
Reactions: zebigboo

badman112

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok as i stated i would upload when i 100% the story.

This is a hacked save

All characters unlocked
All characters other than the new wizard frame guy has OP waepon and a OP weapon ready to put in stuff you like. Just use an editor before you inject this back in.
There are 2 faires maxed out so add whatever skills you like.
All characters are maxed level with all skils.
All materials
All foods
Adventure mode first map is a 100% the, the second one is around half way or more and the rest are low % also some not even started.
Not touched the gannon and cuckoo game

EDIT: Just tried the online editor with red wizard frame guy called Yuga. The editor dont really work on his properly on his weapons. anyhow enjoy.....

Attachments

• 0x0100AE00096EA000 Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition.rar
    8.1 KB · Views: 654
Last edited by badman112,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, hope I'm not causing any trouble, but I can't seem to extract and open this file.

Backup your current save with checkpoint, download the file, ftp into your switch find the directory of the backup you made earlier, replace the zmha.bin file with the one provided by Aroc. Last thing, restore via checkpoint

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: 43770-MrN0B0DY

43770-MrN0B0DY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup your current save with checkpoint, download the file, ftp into your switch find the directory of the backup you made earlier, replace the zmha.bin file with the one provided by Aroc.

Sorry, I meant when I download this file as ".rar" and try to unzip it, it shows up as unreadable.

43770-MrN0B0DY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what it shows when extracting

Attachments

• Extract Error_Untitled.png
    Extract Error_Untitled.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 417

43770-MrN0B0DY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry one last thing, is there anyway to fix how half of the character select screen looks like a bunch of questions marks or was that part of the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro