Splatoon 3 Table Turf Editing?

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this probably seems like a crazy topic to ask about due to the banwave that happened prior but theres something that i took notice on..
just like the splatoon 3 story mode, tableturf seems to be a game mode thats completely offline and stores its data locally on the switch rather than storing the data online like everything else. you can see for yourself simply by playing the mode offline. i was also able to extract my s3 save file and import it to another account, and the data that got transferred were again story mode data, table turf data, as well as my badge data interestingly enough, and that account is still unbanned to this day. (i've been playing on the account for around 9 months now)
so my idea is to see if its possible (with someones help since im clueless haha) to create and editor JUST for table turf, mainly to help with the level 999 grind and card sleeve collecting, and of course the idea is to test it on a dummy save file first and wait a couple of months maybe to see if its truly safe to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto