Hacking Homebrew Transfer User Data From One User to Another?

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heya, so recently i got banned from splatoon 3 on my main account, so i wanted to make a new main account instead of using my alt to just exclusively play Splatoon 3 again.
its a weird idea, but my question is, is it possible to transfer user data from my main all to my new main account? if not officially, then via homebrew like jksv? how safe would you think that'd be?
to be clear, i want to keep all my previous save data from all my games except splatoon 3. im well aware that data is as good as gone.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legally no, you would have to use homebrew to decrypt the save and move it onto another profile. Not sure how it work with Splatoon as they have their own server.

Reactions: impeeza

Stardust3033

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legally no, you would have to use homebrew to decrypt the save and move it onto another profile. Not sure how it work with Splatoon as they have their own server.
well i'll be starting fresh in splatoon 3 like i said, since im banned so that doesnt matter too much. what about animal crossing tho if you know? would simply extracting it from my main profile and injecting it into my new main be enough? asking cuz Nintendo has a weird way of transferring animnal crossing saves.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i'll be starting fresh in splatoon 3 like i said, since im banned so that doesnt matter too much. what about animal crossing tho if you know? would simply extracting it from my main profile and injecting it into my new main be enough? asking cuz Nintendo has a weird way of transferring animnal crossing saves.

Not 100% sure if animal crossing have it own private server, but splatoon does. In general there are moderate chance of getting banned again since if you inject a modded save that got you banned already

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just to spin off this, for animal crossing

account-b got banned on switch-1, for splat 3
switch-2 also has account-b
switch-2 has 2 animal crossing saves, no splatoon 3. switch-2 also has a few other users all using those saves as alt villagers.

how do i get the saves attached to account-b and move them to a misc user to prevent switch-2 from being hit with a ban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill