AzuraLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Greeting all companion...

as we know until this day, all game that we play with flashcard GW will save as .sav file ....
and as we know until this day, all save editor need extracted .sav file, such as MH4U user1 and etc ....
so if we play game with GW red flashcard, we need to edit rename it first than use sdf to extract it ....
that flow rename-sdf-edit-sdf-rename it again, it effective but that very not effecient ....

so may be some one out there, have Godlike programming skill can help create this magical tool... ???
its will be very helpfully ....

:D

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted User

You can use CTRXplorer to change filename of the savefiles so you can easily do this.

Last edited by ,

AzuraLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yes. i understand how to get extracted save file...
i'm just mention that right now, the method for getting extracted save is not efficient....
so i think, we will need something that can straight to extract save... from .SAV file...

mention u that :
- savedatafiler : need rename .sav file (if game play from Red GW).
- cia + savedatafiler : best way to get extracted .sav file, but need large memory card capacity.
(my bad, cia do not have .sav file, the sav file is in the game or cia it self)

i'm mention about Red GW flashcard user....
that may be right now, they already have play a ton of game... lol..
then the save game to much for them to rename one by one - then extract it , etc....

it's just some random request, not big deal :D

Last edited by AzuraLove,
D

Deleted User

yes. i understand how to get extracted save file...
i'm just mention that right now, the method for getting extracted save is not efficient....
so i think, we will need something that can straight to extract save... from .SAV file...

mention u that :
- savedatafiler : need rename .sav file (if game play from Red GW).
- cia + savedatafiler : best way to get extracted .sav file, but need large memory card capacity.
(my bad, cia do not have .sav file, the sav file is in the game or cia it self)

i'm mention about Red GW flashcard user....
that may be right now, they already have play a ton of game... lol..
then the save game to much for them to rename one by one - then extract it , etc....

it's just some random request, not big deal :D
I don't think someone will make that since most people use cia, and those who are higher firmware use Sky3DS and/or homebrew. I just told you that you can use CTRXplorer so you don't have to put the sd card in your computer 2 times to get savedata extracted.

AzuraLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ah CTRXplorer , i never know this tool exist... (on emulation sub forum)
after i try this tool, and again this is very useful tool, but i will prefer using PC... :D

btw, anyone know how to dump memory / memory debugging using GW emunand ??

D

Deleted User

ah CTRXplorer , i never know this tool exist... (on emulation sub forum)
after i try this tool, and again this is very useful tool, but i will prefer using PC... :D

btw, anyone know how to dump memory / memory debugging using GW emunand ??
Dump what memory?

Spork Schivago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the OP means whatever's loaded into RAM on the 3DS? I believe it's FCRAM (just googled it and it was the first result, so I could be wrong on this). Anyway, for the OP, here appears to be an article on GBATemp. https://gbatemp.net/threads/merry-christmas-have-some-ram-dumping.359697/

It's a bit old, but supposedly it dumps the RAM to DUMP.bin on the SD card. If what you're talking about is something different, just ignore this post.

D

Deleted User

Ok if he ment RAM hacking and stuff then he needs to download the 7.0-9.5.0-22 browser and install that to emuNAND and use rxMode in that emuNAND.

Spork Schivago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok if he ment RAM hacking and stuff then he needs to download the 7.0-9.5.0-22 browser and install that to emuNAND and use rxMode in that emuNAND.
Does he need to do that just to get a dump? Or is that just if he wants to do some hacking? I saw another post, if you're on 4.5, it says you can use Kane49's dumper. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn