[Request] Fossil Fighters Frontier Eur Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by kari19suzu, Feb 26, 2017.

1. kari19suzu
    OP

kari19suzu Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    Because this game is so under loved I have not seen anyone post a ntr plugin for it and when you ask for it you are ignored. Can I Please get a European version of this games ntr plugin like seriously I have been looking for 2 months now this is my last resort all the info I know is here just need a converter for the plugin to work on European version of game the title Id is
    0004000000145400 and the name of game is Fossil Fighters Frontier help the ones looking for this plugin please only the Japanese have it as of now
    http://www.speedfly.cn/11046.html

2. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

Sep 20, 2005
    you need eur codes to make eur cheat plugin, not simply a cheat plugin from another region

3. kari19suzu
    OP

kari19suzu Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2017
    United States
    I know but I'm looking for somehow someway for a ntr plugin for the EUR USA fossil fighter frontiergames but as of now no one anywhere has one and I want one for me and the community of people who play the game so currently I'm hoping to get a USA ntr plugin other than that I have no knowledge of in depth this stuff and even if I did I have no PC to make one and no one wants to share theirs if they do I was hoping they would share it because as far as I see the only plugin is the Japanese version because the one I got before don't work for fossil fighters usa

Last edited by kari19suzu, Feb 26, 2017
  4. VictiniLP

VictiniLP Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2017
    Gambia, The
    i needed this codes too pls :)

5. XiNaru

XiNaru Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2017
    Germany
    Is there a EUR plugin or a save editor for Fossil Fighters Frontier? The game has been out there for so long and I'm kinda very disappointed not to find anything for it. Would be nice if someone could make the effort to develop cheats for themselves.