Homebrew {Request} Can someone look into the FLOG Emulator? [Updated]

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Am i the only one who thinks plutoo is just speculating possible ways to launch it, like everyone here?
I mean, literally nothing he said on twitter suggests he knows how to launch it but instead he's just looking for a way to launch it.

Edit: nvm, he seems to have disassembled the binary earlier :P

Last edited by Slattz,

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, seems like there haven't been updates for awhile...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys my dad is the CEO of Nintendo of Christmas Island and he told me that if you take the Switch out of its dock really quickly with the joycons attached and then you flip it in the air while simultaneously disconnecting the joycons and then doing the Iwata hand thing it'll load up Flog.
Sl448ue.jpg

i mean it worked

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Am i the only one who thinks plutoo is just speculating possible ways to launch it, like everyone here?
I mean, literally nothing he said on twitter suggests he knows how to launch it but instead he's just looking for a way to launch it.
Well I mean he's going through the code and is able to make sense of some things, like variables that trigger the emulator. Unless he's just BS'ing everybody, he knows more than we do.

D

Deleted User

We would know by now. The only requirements to activate it seem to be having the console be on that date and do the 1.5 second motion
yep and since multiple people here have tried and failed to get it to launch is a pretty clear indicator (to me at least) that plutoo is trolling hardcore XD oh how i would love to be wrong though :P

Reactions: Silence64

cholaloula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ahahahhaha very fun posts, anyone tried to launch the switch holding upside down the joycons? (in a reverse way?) (because you know...FLOG...GOLF..), I lent my switch so can't have fun now ^^

Last edited by cholaloula,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What plutoo say may be true (I mean, it really can be and we don't have any real reason no to trust him), but it can still be locked so even if you do it correctly, you won't be able to trigger it.

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yep and since multiple people here have tried and failed to get it to launch is a pretty clear indicator (to me at least) that plutoo is trolling hardcore XD oh how i would love to be wrong though :P
It really makes me wonder because while I will admit that the Joycons are pretty good at motion-detection, I can't imagine there's that many different motions, successive or otherwise, that weren't already done, intentionally or unintentionally.

Last edited by Reineke,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
It really makes me wonder because I will admit that the Joycons are pretty good at motion-detection, I can't imagine there's that many different motions, successive or otherwise, that weren't already done, intentionally or unintentionally.
tfw he thinks iwata died 2017

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tfw he thinks iwata died 2017
god damn it i deleted that attachment hahaha

I actually took a screenshot of that tweet, because I was like "Oh my god that IS a good point, plutoo has been messing with us the whole time!!!!!!!!!!" and then I remembered when the Switch actually released

I attached the image but forgot to delete it before making a new post

I'm just as dumb, so here's the screenshot again just for the heck of it

Attachments

• ohshit.png
    ohshit.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 528

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Made in China is back to what it was in the 80s lol +2