Screenshot_20170918-185548.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 700

Marxally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Are we going to discuss how Iwata, in order to save Nintendo from the Wii U dissaster, made a pact with the devil, and killed himself one day, and added that as a little and well hidden easter egg? Wow. C'mon, we can get a fancy creepypasta here.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are we going to discuss how Iwata, in order to save Nintendo from the Wii U dissaster, made a pact with the devil, and killed himself one day, and added that as a little and well hidden easter egg? Wow. C'mon, we can get a fancy creepypasta here.
But he still lives...
The Switch is actually a demonic contraption through which Iwata achieved eternal life and worldwide reach!
Beware! When it reaches 666 million units sold, Iwata will come back as the overlord!
200_s.gif

Reactions: Silence64

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he still lives...
The Switch is actually a demonic contraption through which Iwata achieved eternal life and worldwide reach!
Beware! When it reaches 666 million units sold, Iwata will come back as the overlord!
200_s.gif
I personally would accept this fate with open arms

Reactions: fedehda and Noroxus

Setery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And years later the event would be recorded for posterity in the annals of sociology as the exemplary study case of early 21st century organized trolling, involving a convoluted prank carried out by renowned hackers and a complicit gbatemp user that played the community and the media for fools along several months.
I honestly wish

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too soon, please don't :(

D

Deleted-368796

Everyone has this wrong. There is no way to launch it. It was a cruel joke from Nin.

You may see your joycon as a golf club, as you aimlessly flail around trying to activate nothing. However...
The intended gesture is meant to display Nintendo's iron grip on the feeble minded gamer.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/flog

For every "golf swing", a Nintendo exec cries in laughter.
"These fools continually punish themselves, to no end! QUICK!!! SELL THEM MARIO/DUCKHUNT FOR $79.99"

D

Deleted-355425

I should ask the german president. I think he is able to talk with Richard from Nintendo Germany so we could get the solution. Im in the same party as he.

Just get the police involved at this point in time, lets get this case wrapped up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.