Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really starting to think the Switch stores th

That's what I'm thinking here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/request...-emulator-updated.478296/page-30#post-7585027

I want to test but can't for a few hours. It isn't too hard to get to battery, just requires that dang Tri-Wing screwdriver.
Missed that! If it were stored, I think there's three places it could be stored:
1. True time stored by battery, battery must be removed to reset time
2. Stored to user-data, console must be re-initialized to reset time
3. Stored to some permanent data area of the console, which cannot be reset... this would probably be a problem...

D

Deleted User

To anyone else saying "How could they have known?" They could have added this in at a VERY late point in the firmwares development. Probably added it in BECAUSE Iwata died.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a little tribute hidden in the code for Iwata with a little golf game. The "Directly To You" gesture was Iwata's signature introduction to the games he presented in Directs.

D

Deleted User

i just read that back and i sounded like a dick im sorry lol
lol nah, you're grand, and you brought up a fair point, especially to someone like myself who isn't familiar with the map or colors and shit like that. Don't think anything of it :)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to yellows8, one must find a way to remove a cache file on the Switch module, without connecting to the Wifi.

I fear that the cache file, once connected to Wifi, cannot be removed permanently. The cache file contains data that tells the Switch to use the network-synced time/date, not the user-defined time/date. We need to use the user-defined time/date for the Switch to see July 11, else it will always see the current month/day.

Last edited by delete12345,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you